Sen. Tom Cotton: ‘When You Tear Down Statues of Washington and Grant, It’s Not About the Civil War — It’s Because You Hate America’

Wild74

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?

It's long past time that patriotic citizens who love their country tell these wackturd liberal anti-Trump, anti-American thugs what WE are offended by .... our limp wristed political representatives don't seem to have the cojones to do it .....

Watched him on the news this morning. He has a point, they have gone extreme with their mob mentality--when will one of our leftist condemn these actions. They also want to take down a Lincoln statue, because there is an ex-slave kneeling next to him, not standing upright. Same with Teddy Roosevelt, a native american and black person are shorter than him-because he is on a horse--Remove the statue because they are not all equal in size. Idiots. SMFH. 

21 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Watched him on the news this morning. He has a point, they have gone extreme with their mob mentality--when will one of our leftist condemn these actions. They also want to take down a Lincoln statue, because there is an ex-slave kneeling next to him, not standing upright. Same with Teddy Roosevelt, a native american and black person are shorter than him-because he is on a horse--Remove the statue because they are not all equal in size. Idiots. SMFH. 

Just wait...someone, somewhere is going to go after the Liberty Bell. They've been assailing the founding documents for years, why stop there?

I think too many on the left look at Orwell as an instruction manual, and not enough people look at it as a cautionary tale. I read 1984 a few years back, and it terrified me.

8 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Sound familiar?

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

I believe you're right, my friend. The problem is, the people doing those things either don't care, or are fully aware, or are blaming people like us. Think about that for a minute.

That's a terrifying world to live in. We now live in a world where if you don't openly bend the knee to SJWs and left groups, there's a good possibility that you will be fired from your job or worse. I saw a video on something similar just this morning, talking about no matter what happens in November, the left will still go nuts. If you think about it, if the left is controlling the schools, the media, and so forth, how can regular people and Conservatives fight back from that?