Rayshard Brooks funeral: Bernice King demands end to racism; Seeks ‘reparations ‘

CarthDawg77

54 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Glorying folks that were in the wrong. Geez the officer has the right to defend himself and responsibility to the community. 

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^🤨

Bernice King said “Rayshard Brooks should have been lowed to return home to his family that night..” 

#1. Had he not been passed out drunk in the drive thru line, that would have happened...

#2 Since he Was drunk driving, while on Parole; He was going to jail, & probably back to prison.

Brooks made a series of bad choices the night he died, and his death was Completely due to his actions, not the police officers he fought.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^🤨

Bernice King said “Rayshard Brooks should have been lowed to return home to his family that night..” 

#1. Had he not been passed out drunk in the drive thru line, that would have happened...

#2 Since he Was drunk driving, while on Parole; He was going to jail, & probably back to prison.

Brooks made a series of bad choices the night he died, and his death was Completely due to his actions, not the police officers he fought.

Anyone other than Trump gets elected they probably will pay some kind of reparations, but it will never be enough.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^🤨

Ok, Barry & Jett... Since both of you put thumbs down on my post, I take it that: 1. You Approve Of people driving drunk. 2. You Approve Of passing out under the wheel while in line at the drive thru. 3. You Approve Of lying to a police officer conducting an investigation. 4. You Approve Of resisting arrest. 5. You Approve Of throwing a police officer to the ground, stealing his Taser & fleeing with it. & 7. You Approve Of Firing the stolen Taser (a Deadly Weapon under Georgia Law) at the pursuing police officer. Your thumbs down to my post means you agree with Everyting Rashard Brooks did on the night of his death, and you think Rashard Brooks was murdered... Correct?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ok, Barry & Jett... Since both of you put thumbs down on my post, I take it that: 1. You Approve Of people driving drunk. 2. You Approve Of passing out under the wheel while in line at the drive thru. 3. You Approve Of lying to a police officer conducting an investigation. 4. You Approve Of resisting arrest. 5. You Approve Of throwing a police officer to the ground, stealing his Taser & fleeing with it. & 7. You Approve Of Firing the stolen Taser (a Deadly Weapon under Georgia Law) at the pursuing police officer. Your thumbs down to my post means you agree with Everyting Rashard Brooks did on the night of his death, and you think Rashard Brooks was murdered... Correct?

the thumbs downs are because you mentioned personal responsibility. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 1:15 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

I knew who did that without looking, the liberal and the self proclaimed independent 

• Like 2