What The Left won’t Tell you about the Plight of Blacks

CarthDawg77

I heard a commentator on ESPN today that many liberals try to find racism in everything so that they can save them from racism, and become the hero.  It makes sense if you think about it.  There are several things today that people are finding racist that I think is wrong.  A lot of it has to do with brand labels that they want to change.  Many people love the faces that represent those brands.  They become a part of the family in a way, because you associate them with the foods you eat.  They may not make those products, but they came up with the recipe.  One of the dumbest arguments I have seen is the argument regarding "Gone With the Wind".  The critics want to say that it's not racist enough, because many of the slaves were treated as family, and not treated by a cruel master.  If they made it like  "Birth of a Nation" then I could understand it, because it stirs up uncomfortable feelings in people, but isn't that the reason to watch it ?  To see the injustices that were done so they never happen again.  I've never seen it, because I don't like that imagery, but I'm not going to condemn it for the aforementioned.