Biden Speaks at Robert Byrd Memorial

ObiOne

Guest StopTheHate

whats yalls thoughts on this election? Please don't waste anyone's time saying trump easily, that won't be the case

Guest StopTheHate
8 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Why ask if you’re telling everybody how to answer, Mr independent 

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Jett is a Solid Democrat. Always has been, Always Will Be!🙄

2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Why did you have to start a new account?

You 3 should stick to your daily jobs, cause yall are clearly bad at investigating :rofl:.... i ask a question and yall blabber jett out your mouths.... C'mon man answer the question or is reality setting in?

Guest StopTheHate
6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Jett is a Solid Democrat. Always has been, Always Will Be!🙄

your obsession with JETT is worse than originally thought.... you claimed @ANTI was jett.... :rofl: seek help son

Guest StopTheHate
28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Anybody who can afford three phones could easily have 3 seperate accounts. That Could be you. Js

Go investigate, and find out your wrong 

2 hours ago, StopTheHate said:

You 3 should stick to your daily jobs, cause yall are clearly bad at investigating :rofl:.... i ask a question and yall blabber jett out your mouths.... C'mon man answer the question or is reality setting in?

I don’t answer questions when I’m told the right answer can’t be used

2 hours ago, StopTheHate said:

your obsession with JETT is worse than originally thought.... you claimed @ANTI was jett.... :rofl: seek help son

Anti is not Jett.  He’s a Longview lobo fan, I’ve read his hatred in Longview threads.  He’s a smarter version of JF

• LOL! 1

Guest StopTheHate
2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Anti is not Jett.  He’s a Longview lobo fan, I’ve read his hatred in Longview threads.  He’s a smarter version of JF

Lol

So Ol' plugs is praising this man?

Robert C. Byrd, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he later said he officially left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd attempted to explain or defend his former membership in the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[