Biden: โ€œWe now have 120 million dead from COVID...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

CarthDawg77

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?" \l "countries

ย 

Biden is a bigger exaggerator than President Trump--I mean, where in the heck do you get 120 million from. Less than 10 million have had the virus worldwide--and less than 500K have died worldwide.ย 

With his logic--1/3 of the United States has died from this Virus--especially when less than 1% of the United States population has died from Covid-19. I am betting his handlersย :poop:ย aย ๐Ÿงฑ.ย  LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?" \l "countries

ย 

Biden is a bigger exaggerator than President Trump--I mean, where in the heck do you get 120 million from. Less than 10 million have had the virus worldwide--and less than 500K have died worldwide.ย 

With his logic--1/3 of the United States has died from this Virus--especially when less than 1% of the United States population has died from Covid-19. I am betting his handlersย :poop:ย aย ๐Ÿงฑ.ย  LOL

It's no wonder the Dims are already mumbling about "no debates" will be necessary with President Trumpย  ....ย  do they dare let this gaff a minute clown get on stage competing with the President? ....

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's no wonder the Dims are already mumbling about "no debates" will be necessary with President Trumpย  ....ย  do they dare let this gaff a minute clown get on stage competing with the President? ....

Trump will mop the floor with Creep Dog...