The Smoakhouse Forums
CarthDawg77

Three hours after being released from jail, man shoots 7 year old girl

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

So sad ...

There will be no riot for her... 🙁

They can't scream racist at anyone so there's nothing in it for them ....

32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

They can't scream racist at anyone so there's nothing in it for them ....

Hypocritical S.O.B.’s🤬

• Like 1

This wasn't the only one.  Another little girl was killed by crossfire inside her home.  Shot in the neck by a stray bullet, right in front of her mom while showing her a new dance off the internet.   I could not even imagine how terrible that would be.   

Praying for both families.   

Lord please help us.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Unashamed said:

This wasn't the only one.  Another little girl was killed by crossfire inside her home.  Shot in the neck by a stray bullet, right in front of her mom while showing her a new dance off the internet.   I could not even imagine how terrible that would be.   

Praying for both families.   

Lord please help us.  

Where are all of our liberal/Leftist/BLBM posters on this topic? Wasn’t this beautiful child Black? Doesn’t her Life MATTER? Or does the fact that the puke who killed her as she was eating an ice cream cone was another black person, override any & All sense of value to her death?  You people are ### Hypocrits.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Where are all of our liberal/Leftist/BLBM posters on this topic? Wasn’t this beautiful child Black? Doesn’t her Life MATTER? Or does the fact that the puke who killed her as she was eating an ice cream cone was another black person, override any & All sense of value to her death?  You people are ### Hypocrits.

Shows you the movement is a farce.

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Shows you the movement is a farce.

The movement isn't a farce... 

However, the name "Black Lives Matter" has very little to do with the purpose of the group.  The name is catchy and has a lot of people duped thinking they are fighting for black people with that slogan...  instead they are fighting to defund and disband their police forces.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

However, the name "Black Lives Matter" has very little to do with the purpose of the group.  The name is catchy and has a lot of people duped thinking they are fighting for black people with that slogan...  instead they are fighting to defund and disband their police forces.

Yes I agree if this was really behind actually black movement ( MLK approach I could definitely get behind that. We live in a much better country than those days. Folks were truly oppressed and needed change. This isn’t the case anymore and systematic racism is a myth which let one play the victim card . 

20 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

18C69998-3E75-405F-8902-9D41B80553E9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Lol.  They're changing the name of Dixie cups and taking "whitening" off toothpaste.   

23 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Where is the BLBM ( Black Lives Bowel Movement)? Where is the Outrage, Hypocrits? Where is the Rioting? Where is the Looting? Where is the Arson? A ONE YEAR OLD is Murdered in his car seat sitting behind his mother as she drove to the Laundromat! This child was Black! This Child was INNOCENT & he is Dead now, and NONE of you s give a Damn about him because he was Murdered by another Black person! 

I Swear, you people make me sick with your god damn Hypocrisy!🤬

Lol.  They're changing the name of Dixie cups and taking "whitening" off toothpaste.   

The Dixie Chicks dropped the Dixie and are now “The Chicks”.  They better hope the feminists don’t get #### off at them.  They’ll just be called “The”

• Like 1

White cheddar cheese should not be a thing . Stereotypes  should be gone as well. I don’t wanna see any more white peoples climbing mountains, Weather guys in the middle of hurricanes on the weather channel, jumpers from airplanes, investigators in ghost hunting, wrestling with crocs, anyone at Starbucks getting a fruity drink, interviews of tornadoes or alien activity ect... I don’t wanna bring aware of any whiteness. We need reform. Getting rid of racist syrup and rice is a start. We should apologize and do what we can to please the left. Heck vote for Solidarity in the government where they ultimately take care of us if what we need. We should listen to CNN / MSnBC and all the other great organizations. China and North Korea only have one National Television channel where we have multiple people in our best interests. One world government and of course one world religion should be an example. I think the Vice President should be a apart of the Alphabet community as well. Biden is intellectual equality and should at least marry another man as his wife . Having a white male in Washington sends the wrong message.This is America and get used to it. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

The Dixie Chicks dropped the Dixie and are now “The Chicks”.  They better hope the feminists don’t get #### off at them.  They’ll just be called “The”

Kinda surprised they’re still a thing. Way too much whiteness cause again their music matters and caters to one particular group.

Guest StopTheHate
6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Where is the BLBM ( Black Lives Bowel Movement)? Where is the Outrage, Hypocrits? Where is the Rioting? Where is the Looting? Where is the Arson? A ONE YEAR OLD is Murdered in his car seat sitting behind his mother as she drove to the Laundromat! This child was Black! This Child was INNOCENT & he is Dead now, and NONE of you s give a Damn about him because he was Murdered by another Black person! 

I Swear, you people make me sick with your god damn Hypocrisy!🤬

Vent son vent..... all that language could get you banned from smoaky, you didn't read the rules? Or do you get away with it? Asking for a friend 

Rules? They don’t need no stinking rules! They got badges! 😬

Guest StopTheHate
Just now, Pilgrim said:

Rules? They don’t need no stinking rules! They got badges! 😬

lol, you don't say? 

On 6/26/2020 at 9:02 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

Did the police know who committed the murder and arrest that person? That will be my question every time. As an American I pray her life matters to you.