Three hours after being released from jail, man shoots 7 year old girl

CarthDawg77

4 hours ago, Unashamed said:

This wasn't the only one.  Another little girl was killed by crossfire inside her home.  Shot in the neck by a stray bullet, right in front of her mom while showing her a new dance off the internet.   I could not even imagine how terrible that would be.   

Praying for both families.   

Lord please help us.  

Where are all of our liberal/Leftist/BLBM posters on this topic? Wasn’t this beautiful child Black? Doesn’t her Life MATTER? Or does the fact that the puke who killed her as she was eating an ice cream cone was another black person, override any & All sense of value to her death?  You people are ### Hypocrits.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Shows you the movement is a farce.

The movement isn't a farce... 

However, the name "Black Lives Matter" has very little to do with the purpose of the group.  The name is catchy and has a lot of people duped thinking they are fighting for black people with that slogan...  instead they are fighting to defund and disband their police forces.

20 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The movement isn't a farce... 

However, the name "Black Lives Matter" has very little to do with the purpose of the group.  The name is catchy and has a lot of people duped thinking they are fighting for black people with that slogan...  instead they are fighting to defund and disband their police forces.

18C69998-3E75-405F-8902-9D41B80553E9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Where is the BLBM ( Black Lives Bowel Movement)? Where is the Outrage, Hypocrits? Where is the Rioting? Where is the Looting? Where is the Arson? A ONE YEAR OLD is Murdered in his car seat sitting behind his mother as she drove to the Laundromat! This child was Black! This Child was INNOCENT & he is Dead now, and NONE of you s give a Damn about him because he was Murdered by another Black person! 

I Swear, you people make me sick with your god damn Hypocrisy!🤬

4 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Lol.  They're changing the name of Dixie cups and taking "whitening" off toothpaste.   

The Dixie Chicks dropped the Dixie and are now “The Chicks”.  They better hope the feminists don’t get #### off at them.  They’ll just be called “The”

• Like 1

Guest StopTheHate
6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Where is the BLBM ( Black Lives Bowel Movement)? Where is the Outrage, Hypocrits? Where is the Rioting? Where is the Looting? Where is the Arson? A ONE YEAR OLD is Murdered in his car seat sitting behind his mother as she drove to the Laundromat! This child was Black! This Child was INNOCENT & he is Dead now, and NONE of you s give a Damn about him because he was Murdered by another Black person! 

I Swear, you people make me sick with your god damn Hypocrisy!🤬

Vent son vent..... all that language could get you banned from smoaky, you didn't read the rules? Or do you get away with it? Asking for a friend 

Guest StopTheHate
Just now, Pilgrim said:

Rules? They don’t need no stinking rules! They got badges! 😬

lol, you don't say? 

Let me give you an example. Back in the 90s in Carthage. A man was shot and killed at church in broad daylight and the killer got off.

People were UPSET big time. Of course no one riot. I've never condoned that on MANY occasions. As a matter of fact most black people say it's selfish. AAll I see are post trying to deny a difference exist. Lumping all black people together IS racist.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Did the police know who committed the murder and arrest that person? That will be my question every time. As an American I pray her life matters to you. 

Her death was a sad tragedy; completely uncalled for. She was a beautiful, innocent child simply trying to enjoy an Ice Cream cone, for Christ’s sake.  Punks ruin other’s lives everyday, probably trying to defend property they pay Rent on. Complete stupidity.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Let me give you an example. Back in the 90s in Carthage. A man was shot and killed at church in broad daylight and the killer got off.

People were UPSET big time. Of course no one riot. I've never condoned that on MANY occasions. As a matter of fact most black people say it's selfish. AAll I see are post trying to deny a difference exist. Lumping all black people together IS racist.

Romeo was my classmate.

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

All lives matter not some.

Let me explain the PHRASE not the group BLM .

If you have brown and white pets but all the brown ones are dying by disease. Would u not try to find out what's killing the brown ones? Does that mean you don't care about the whites one. 

All lives matter to me but when it comes to the police, whites have an easier time with officers. Blacks are not the only ones who "resist".

14 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I haven’t put all in one group. I have many close friends who are black & I know some who are not good people; Same goes for white people, there are good and bad in every group.

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Lumping all Mexicans, whites, Asians, etc into their own groups is too though.  Saying all cops are bad is dumb too.  
There is a difference.  We were all created different for a purpose/reason.  The issue is evil.  Evil doesn’t have a color.  It’s using color to cause problems.  
that is just my thoughts though.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, remind me why Romeo’s killer walked...

They said it was a crime of passion. Over a woman. I guess that's like temporary insanity. I was like 11 or 12 at the time so take it for what it's worth. I do vividly remember people being upset because they felt if he had killed someone white, he would be in prison . Not going to sugarcoat it at all. I believe the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lumping all Mexicans, whites, Asians, etc into their own groups is too though.  Saying all cops are bad is dumb too.  
There is a difference.  We were all created different for a purpose/reason.  The issue is evil.  Evil doesn’t have a color.  It’s using color to cause problems.  
that is just my thoughts though.  

All cops are not bad. Till this day, I have lunch with quite a few cops from Lewisville pD very often. My aunt is a detective there. I have to have caution with every cop I see. Black and white .  Too much at stake with all the power they have.

• Like 1

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Again you do not have the data to back it up. Please give the stats for these murders that keep happening. It is like big foot, ghosts , and aliens. People swear they’re there but guess what ....

LOL. I'm done giving you stats. Remember what happened last time ? Not wasting my time. Sorry.