Three hours after being released from jail, man shoots 7 year old girl

CarthDawg77

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

When was the most recent incident? Bet you can’t say without a Google Search.

I don’t know about ALL incidents and google probably doesn’t either,  First one that comes to mind is the  evil animal that worked for anadarko. 

29 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It's like the BET channel argument. Is there a need for a White Lives Matter movement? Is there something that is done by the government that's disproportionate to the rest of the pupulation. Honestly it's a hard sell when whites are the least discriminated group in this country.

I have to strongly disagree with that statement.  I guarantee you during my military career, whites were far more discriminated against than minorities and I can prove it.  If a white person went over to military personnel to apply to cross train into another career field. There was a government regulation printed in bold at the bottom of each page or the manual on retraining ... it read "MINORITIES HAVE PREFERRENCE" ... I knew several white applicants that were denied because they were white .... the same thing with promotions and performance evaluations ... all were subject to affirmative action quotas  ... all I just described is pure discrimination based on race ....  I cant tell you how many promotions I was forced to fill with less qualified people and how many performance apprasials I was forced to raise or lower on my people based on this blatantly arbitrary discrimination .... I was sick of it by the time I retired ... you are very naive if you believe whites aren't discriminated against as much as minorities  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have to strongly disagree with that statement.  I guarantee you during my military career, whites were far more discriminated against than minorities and I can prove it.  If a white person went over to military personnel to apply to cross train into another career field. There was a government regulation printed in bold at the bottom of each page or the manual on retraining ... it read "MINORITIES HAVE PREFERRENCE" ... I knew several white applicants that were denied because they were white .... the same thing with promotions and performance evaluations ... all were subject to affirmative action quotas  ... all I just described is pure discrimination based on race ....  I cant tell you how many promotions I was forced to fill with less qualified people and how many performance apprasials I was forced to raise or lower on my people based on this blatantly arbitrary discrimination .... I was sick of it by the time I retired ... you are very naive if you believe whites aren't discriminated against as much as minorities  ....

Can't speak on military but affirmative action was needed at the time. Can't deny that. In the civilian world white males have far better networks and it's very rare to see the discrimination

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I assumed you were married to a Mrs.  My apologies

Actually, I have never been married to a Mrs, I am a woman, and my husband of over 30 years passed away. Apologies accepted 

|

🎤

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I don’t know about ALL incidents and google probably doesn’t either,  First one that comes to mind is the  evil animal that worked for anadarko. 

I haven’t heard of that one. What location/ area was it & what happened?

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

^^^explains a lot

why are players at fault when team goes winless but coaches get the credit when they are undefeated?

I believe it goes on both groups for both of them.  Sure, you may have a group or 2 without enough talent to be great...  but the coaching staff, AD in general, should have started preparation for kids in at least 5th-6th grade leagues.  In Marshall, we were running Parker's and Harper's playbook in 4th grade city league.  Our worst years back then were 7 wins...  We've started that in Mineral Wells with 1st and 2nd grade touch football.  Even if our AD isn't there when these kids hit JH and HS, the next AD will see the fruits of that work.  You aren't going to win state without football players and football families and superior athletic genetics, but you can start a winning tradition with planning ahead...

But that long thought doesn't discount what you said...  Great years, coaches will get credit and get better jobs and a pay raise while the students basically get "the memory" while in a bad year it is the players... And I can tell you, we coached a 3 win team this year, but we went 0-9.  We had a lot of turnovers in key situations and it was brutal to live through this season.  The whole town blames the lack of talent in that Sr class... but there are 4 classes in that group of players... and we are expected to go 7-3ish this year with a playoff berth....  How does a team that is expected to go 7-3 with almost the same players as the 0-9 team just on the players?  Especially when you expect the same players to play this year that played last year?  The blame goes to both and the rewards should go to both.

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A man on a motorcycle is in far more danger than a man in a truck when entering this intersection, But the man on the bike has the Court supporting his Authority to Extract $167 from me. Extortion is what I call it.

Regardless of what you think About who is in more danger, had you been wearing your seatbelt you’d still have that $167

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Thanks, I’ll have to check it out.

I can’t believe you didn’t know who I was talking about - seemed for a while there was news show about it on multiple channels for months.

3 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

He was black and killed primarily black women.   Its crazy how many people never heard of this guy.  But black on black,  not much media sensationalism 

I had never heard of him until he died a few months ago.

2 hours ago, Unashamed said:

He was black and killed primarily black women.   Its crazy how many people never heard of this guy.  But black on black,  not much media sensationalism 

Not many black serial killers. Not many black killers that target innocence either. The former has data to back it up 

2 hours ago, Unashamed said:

The entire culture of African Americans is based on a culture of constant victimhood and blame.  It can NEVER be I failed it will ALWAYS be I failed because of someone else.   Even within their own race.  Blacks often use the analogy of crabs in a bucket because when their isn't a white person readily available to blame then they turn on each other.  

Yep.