More Truth ...

KirtFalcon

George Floyd was a THUG. Nobody deserves the manner of death in which he died at the hands of Officer Chauvin; Nobody.ย 

But for people to elevate his death to Martyr status is nothing short of ย disingenuous. The man was a career criminal drug dealer & drug abuser who held a gun to a pregnant motherโ€™s belly while robbing her to support his habit. Do any of you who marched in cities all over America after his death actually Feel GOOD Knowing what an absolute Low Life P.O.S. George Floyd Really Was? Was his Death worthy of the Martyr designation? I would hate to know that I was such a racist that I would, by my own hypocritical actions, CONDONE his crimes in order to elevate his death the equal status with MLK, Malcom X or any other person of color who died for their cause. ย 

George Floyd was a piece of Trash that the world is better off without.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As long as the black community continues to vote for the democratic party, they will continue to have these types of politicians that worry more about their power in Washington than the good of the country. Was the death of George Floyd wrong--yes, but it was a couple of cops, not a reason to riot and destroy the country, but then again, they are leftist, not Americans.ย 

Guest StopTheHate
3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

George Floyd was a THUG. Nobody deserves the manner of death in which he died at the hands of Officer Chauvin; Nobody.ย 

But for people to elevate his death to Martyr status is nothing short of ย disingenuous. The man was a career criminal drug dealer & drug abuser who held a gun to a pregnant motherโ€™s belly while robbing her to support his habit. Do any of you who marched in cities all over America after his death actually Feel GOOD Knowing what an absolute Low Life P.O.S. George Floyd Really Was? Was his Death worthy of the Martyr designation? I would hate to know that I was such a racist that I would, by my own hypocritical actions, CONDONE his crimes in order to elevate his death the equal status with MLK, Malcom X or any other person of color who died for their cause. ย 

Really?..... ppl these days are truly amazingย 

Guest StopTheHate
1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Right.

I've seen you and another member call posters JETT lol

Guest StopTheHate
Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Iโ€™ve only called You, Jett, Jett....๐Ÿคจ

everyone is jett to you huh? Hilarious... must fantasize about this jett person....

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Only waste of space on earth is you, subhuman.

๐Ÿคก

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Iโ€™ve only called You, Jett, Jett....๐Ÿคจ

How'd Jett catch the boot, but folks like you, and several others, get to stick around?ย ๐Ÿค”

Birds of a feather?

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have never been arrested

"George Floyd should've been chocked out because he got arrested in the past"

"I'm gods angel, a perfect human because I've never been arrested"

๐Ÿคก

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"George Floyd should've been chocked out because he got arrested in the past"

"I'm gods angel, a perfect human because I've never been arrested"

๐Ÿคก

Clearly, you canโ€™t read, or if you can, words mean nothing to you. I Said that Nobody deserved what happenened to Floyd; go back & check; Iโ€™ll wait.....ย 

by the way... keep using the clown ๐Ÿคก... It fits you perfectly...