More Truth ...

KirtFalcon

36 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Clearly, you can’t read, or if you can, words mean nothing to you. I Said that Nobody deserved what happenened to Floyd; go back & check; I’ll wait..... 

by the way... keep using the clown 🤡... It fits you perfectly...

Liberals not only hate America, but I’ve noticed they have no reading comprehension skills.   That might explain why they hate America.  It certainly explains why their responses on here are, to put it in musical terms, off key.  😂🤣😂

• Like 1

Guest StopTheHate
24 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Riiiiiiggghhttt

The other person claiming ppl are jett was you lol... yall are funny 

Guest StopTheHate
36 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, you gonna tell us how you “caught that boot” or what?😜

I'm confused but carry on

Guest StopTheHate
6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You might be confused, but you ain’t trickin’ Anyone here, Jett.😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

He tries so hard lol

Are you 2 married or something? Yall stay right behind each other trying to hard 

Here's my take on this. I admit I didn't listen to it all ( I hear this argument a lot) and totally see her point. Here's the issue though. 

The people who are responsible for making him a hero are all the policemen who have abused their power. The brutality of the officers action and lack of compassion caused someone like this to be a hero. Don't want this man to be a hero, get off of his neck. This officer's actions brought this to a forefront. This is a real issue. 

Personally, anyone with a black child could see their child through him. At the end of the day, on that day he was accused of paying with a counterfeit bill. That's when I saw myself in him. If this incident was a result of selling drugs, armed robbery or some other horrible crime. I would not be able to see myself. 

Everyone in this forum has paid for something with a counterfeit bill before whether you know it or not. 

Here's my take on this. I admit I didn't listen to it all ( I hear this argument a lot) and totally see her point. Here's the issue though. 

The people who are responsible for making him a hero are all the policemen who have abused their power. The brutality of the officers action and lack of compassion caused someone like this to be a hero. Don't want this man to be a hero, get off of his neck. This officer's actions brought this to a forefront. This is a real issue. 

Personally, anyone with a black child could see their child through him. At the end of the day, on that day he was accused of paying with a counterfeit bill. That's when I saw myself in him. If this incident was a result of selling drugs, armed robbery or some other horrible crime. I would not be able to see myself. 

Everyone in this forum has paid for something with a counterfeit bill before whether you know it or not. 

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

And you Know this, how?

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And you Know this, how?

That's what you got from my whole post? Just to answer your question. I go on tours of the federal reserve once a year and they always make that point when talking about steps they use to fight counterfeiting. Have a blessed day.

18 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

That's what you got from my whole post? Just to answer your question. I go on tours of the federal reserve once a year and they always make that point when talking about steps they use to fight counterfeiting. Have a blessed day.

It doesn’t matter anyway; George Floyd did not deserve what happened to him. I have Yet to hear a single person dispute this sad fact.

Having said that. Neither did he earn the Martyr designation & the folded U.S. Flag that Nancy Pelosi gave his family. He was a career Criminal, a Thug. Nothing will ever change that fact.

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It doesn’t matter anyway; George Floyd did not deserve what happened to him. I have Yet to hear a single person dispute this sad fact.

Having said that. Neither did he earn the Martyr designation & the folded U.S. Flag that Nancy Pelosi gave his family. He was a career Criminal, a Thug. Nothing will ever change that fact.

I posted on that subject in one of the other forums. All seem to run together.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

I can claim that I never have, and I have never bounced a check either.  I heard about how much they charged for a bounced check so I never even tried to pay for something before the money was in the bank.  Counterfeit money is easy for me to spot, and I don't need a stupid brownish/yellow pen to deface it.