There’s a Long list of things This Biatch doesn’t know...

CarthDawg77

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If it's true he knew about that, you defending him??????

I’m simply saying There is a lot that Lying Nancy doesn't Know, & she needs to stick to topics she Does know about rather than constantly trying to run her President down.

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I’m simply saying There is a lot that Lying Nancy doesn't Know, & she needs to stick to topics she Does know about rather than constantly trying to run her President down.

Your blind, purposely oblivious stance has been noted to do with Trump. 

18 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

She won’t be very busy sticking to things she does know

• Like 1

Guest StopTheHate
27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

She either didn't know anything about George Floyd or she didn't care ... her shameless speech about him was pathetic ....

Was trumps any better? Instead of talking about issues our country is facing hes trying to send military to handle the situation.... WEAK PRESIDENT 

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

If it's true he knew about that, you defending him??????

Even if he did know, what could he do about it ?  Start a war with Russia ?  The only thing he can do is place more sanctions on them.  This happens all the time with countries.  Even the United States has paid other countries to take out others.  Unless you can explain exactly what he could do in retaliation other than what I suggested I don't see this as a big deal as the left does.  The Taliban hasn't had much success with their low kill rate.  Looking at several different websites from 2001-2020 there have only been 7046 deaths in the Middle East fighting the War on Terror.  I went with the highest number reported in all the areas.  They weren't getting much for their money.  I'm also positive that this has happened in every administration in the past 70 years.  

Tell you what he doesn't do, AFTER he makes a public statement condemning it, he doesn't try to add them back in the G-7 against the wishes of our extra allies, doesn't kowtow to Putin in any way, and he very strongly puts sanctions on the table as an option for dealing with an enemy of our country. 
I really don't understand your casual acceptance of this, at all. 

On 6/28/2020 at 12:14 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Your blind, purposely oblivious stance has been noted to do with Trump. 

You blindly follow some drunken witch of a woman who thinks this whole ordeal is a sitcom.

• Like 1