Trump Retweets Man Shouting White Power

BarryLaverty

Nasty filthy low class dimwits part of the thug mob what a low class group and all you hear is white power...LOL

The raucous clash showed anti-Trump protesters yelling “Nazi,” “f– Trump,” “f–ing Nazi pigs,” and other profanities at the Trump supporters. One protester carried a “White Trash” sign.

“Well, listen: If you watched the entire video, you can’t play it because it was so profanity-laced,” said Mr. Scott. “The entire thing was offensive.”

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

Nasty filthy low class dimwits part of the thug mob what a low class group and all you hear is white power...LOL

The raucous clash showed anti-Trump protesters yelling “Nazi,” “f– Trump,” “f–ing Nazi pigs,” and other profanities at the Trump supporters. One protester carried a “White Trash” sign.

“Well, listen: If you watched the entire video, you can’t play it because it was so profanity-laced,” said Mr. Scott. “The entire thing was offensive.”

Those are Barry Laughingstock’s people....🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Those are Barry Laughingstock’s people....🙄

I don't claim violent protesters, and I have condemned over and over again ANY Nazi comparison, unlike several conservatives' on here. You condemn someone shouting out 'White Power' very clearly? Do you??  

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't claim violent protesters, and I have condemned over and over again ANY Nazi comparison, unlike several conservatives' on here. You condemn someone shouting out 'White Power' very clearly? Do you??  

Asked And Answered;” Next!”

Guest StopTheHate

being new on here, long time follower just decided to post... i see alot of racism from posters on here... but ill keep my mouth shut and won't call any names 👀..... 

51 minutes ago, StopTheHate said:

being new on here, long time follower just decided to post... i see alot of racism from posters on here... but ill keep my mouth shut and won't call any names 👀..... 

Right, Jett... You ain’t fooling anyone with that new profile, except maybe yourself.😀

• LOL! 1

Guest StopTheHate
58 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Right, Jett... You ain’t fooling anyone with that new profile, except maybe yourself.😀

🙄

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Every now and again, the cheese falls all the way off the cracker...😑

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-villages-protest-white-power-141941308.html

Judging by the replies, no one really is racist. So many Trump supporters tweet racist things all the time, yet they think the notion of them saying racist stuff at a rally is so unbelievable, they say the left must have planted people there to do it.

Yeah that makes sense.

They'd use the same defense for a klan rally.

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Who is doing that? Please provide information. 

Here. this thread isn't that long. Don't know how you missed it .

4 hours ago, Wild74 said:

The Left knows how to plant people like this

3 hours ago, Guest StopTheHate said:

So by saying you see a lot of racism here you going by what?  The assumed color of one’s skin that you can’t see?  So by stereotyping what one posts you’d be assuming race, and that is racism as well.

• Thanks 1

I just watched the video, and it was in response to the hateful language that the protesters were using towards the seniors in their golf carts.  I think it was said to raise their ire even more, but not as a white supremacist conviction.  

42 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I just watched the video, and it was in response to the hateful language that the protesters were using towards the seniors in their golf carts.  I think it was said to raise their ire even more, but not as a white supremacist conviction.  

Context doesn’t matter Racist!!!