Game 7 2019 World Series Replay

Stoney

38 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

bwahahahaha....

At this point in time the Astros lost game 7 and the Rangers had already had a full 30 days to rest up.🤣

Yea, you're right. The Rangers were better off I guess. Saved alot of money not buying trash cans. 😁🤪

Cupace20200629200109.png

• LOL! 1

😂...Texas RANGERS name isn't going anywhere and will stay as is. Libtards may want it to change, but it won't. 

The Texas Rangers baseball organization will officially change it's name when the Houston Astros officially change there's to Astericks. That gonna be anytime soon? 

LOL......

If you think I'm offended you don't know me very well.    God I'm ready for baseball season...... 

I look for the Rangers to keep it closer this season...............................it is hard to fall back 18 games in a 60 game season  🤣

1 hour ago, THSfanatic said:

LOL......

If you think I'm offended you don't know me very well.    God I'm ready for baseball season...... 

I look for the Rangers to keep it closer this season...............................it is hard to fall back 18 games in a 60 game season  🤣

Hey now!! Give us some credit. We’ve made it all the way to June 30th tied for 1st in the West. 😂

On 7/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, Stoney said:

98F17746-68DB-4E97-9191-9EAA427AEEBA.jpeg

55B4D5A1-409B-493E-9649-93F8BEED209C.jpeg

Personally? Not a fan of the aluminum trash can trim subtle jab at the Stros. 😁

On 6/30/2020 at 10:00 PM, THSfanatic said:

How's Minute Maid North coming along ??

I'm interested in getting an in-person (eventually) and up close view of the new digs, inside & out, before I make my final decision. 

As of now, I'm not thrilled by what I've seen. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, THSfanatic said:

yep.....we are gonna erect a statue just like that outside Minute Maid.

Better start deciding what you guys are gonna change your name to now that we have found out that Rangers is no longer politically correct.  

Told ya 2 weeks ago they were coming for you.

When 5-10% of the lunatic fringe starts getting their way nothing is safe.   This has become cartoonish.    Changing all the Indian names now. Cowboys used to kill Indians so that is next.   Most astronauts were white so we are on the list.   There is no end to it

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

Told ya 2 weeks ago they were coming for you.

When 5-10% of the lunatic fringe starts getting their way nothing is safe.   This has become cartoonish.    Changing all the Indian names now. Cowboys used to kill Indians so that is next.   Most astronauts were white so we are on the list.   There is no end to it

I wish I could say it won’t get changed with 100% certainty but I can’t. Who knows what will offend a vocal minority that society has to bow down to. Will the Astros have to change due to the ties that NASA had with Nazi scientists? That’s a complete and utterly ridiculous leap but it could happen. If this election goes in a way that I’m afraid it will, I’m seriously going to consider my options of living around society. Social media has been the greatest disaster to human society than anything since the Great Flood.

• 2 weeks later...