Look Away, Dixie Land

BarryLaverty

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And Mississippi votes to change its state flag and get rid of the treasonous Rebel part in a bipartisan move. Progress? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mississippi-set-remove-confederate-emblem-050056539.html

The colonies were considered to be treasonous during the Declaration of Independence and subsequent Revolutionary War. Do you have a problem with being an AMERICAN and flying the Stars & Stripes? 

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If the voters of Mississippi decide to change their flag, More power to them! 

The PEOPLE had no say....the legislature bulldozed it through....we will see what the actual people have to say in November......

13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And Mississippi votes to change its state flag and get rid of the treasonous Rebel part in a bipartisan move. Progress? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mississippi-set-remove-confederate-emblem-050056539.html

I hope they make it look better than the last one... Their flag was hideous... The only thing they got right was selecting the Magnolia Tree as their state tree

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The PEOPLE had no say....the legislature bulldozed it through....we will see what the actual people have to say in November......

Civil War is coming and its being orchestrated by state and national legislators... 

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

The colonies were considered to be treasonous during the Declaration of Independence and subsequent Revolutionary War. Do you have a problem with being an AMERICAN and flying the Stars & Stripes? 

He who wins the war gets to write the story.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I hope they make it look better than the last one... Their flag was hideous... The only thing they got right was selecting the Magnolia Tree as their state tree

The magnolia tree was on the original Mississippi state flag, I think... I will consult with Dr Cooper and get back to you on that.

10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Civil War is coming and its being orchestrated by state and national legislators... 

May have already started.  Just not many shots have been fired yet.  

It is like popcorn.  You hear a pop every now and then, but if pops too long everything gets burned.  

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just read the article . The South is dead.  If Alabama, Georgia, and now  Mississippi changes the state flag to get rid of the Confederacy resemblance by this margin.  These states were the heart of the Confederacy.   The question is how many people get left behind believing in a doomed philosophy ?

The House passed the bill 91-23 Sunday afternoon. Within hours, the Senate followed suit, 37-14.

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

It is the method by which to initiate the NWO. ....no?

I'm thinking that people at the top of the food chain doesn't want to give up power for equality.  When you are on top for so long equality seems like oppression.  Also when ever you lose the majority of voters you have to resort to violence to get your way.  

16 hours ago, TTman7 said:

This post has to be a joke. Lmao

38 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

It’s not, many English still refer to us as traitors. 

Well that wasn't what I thought the joke was. He or she basically compared a failed revolution to a successful one. Apples and oranges with that example .if the British had won, then it would have applied.

• Like 1