KEN & KAREN

BlahBlah

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Protect it from who?

The large crowd (300 people) of "peaceful" protesters. Like you didnt know that answer. 🙄

We've seen multiple times already how these "peaceful" protests are just subterfuge for rioting & looting. Also, they breached the front gate of this gated community to get where they were at. 

I think these patriots did a fine job protecting their home & property. They accomplished their mission. Did anybody get shot or die? (Nope!)

I can promise you one thing, I would've been ALOT more aggressive if that "peaceful" crowd had been in my neighborhood. They definitely wouldn't come back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

The large crowd (300 people) of "peaceful" protesters. Like you didnt know that answer. 🙄

We've seen multiple times already how these "peaceful" protests are just subterfuge for rioting & looting. Also, they breached the front gate of this gated community to get where they were at. 

I think these patriots did a fine job protecting their home & property. They accomplished their mission. Did anybody get shot or die? (Nope!)

I can promise you one thing, I would've been ALOT more aggressive if that "peaceful" crowd had been in my neighborhood. They definitely wouldn't come back. 

You mean the ones who were not threatening the couple in anyway until the couple started pointing the guns at them. Even then they just threatened to take the guns away from them. 

31 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

You mean the ones who were not threatening the couple in anyway until the couple started pointing the guns at them. Even then they just threatened to take the guns away from them. 

He means the scumbags trespassing on PRIVATE PROPERTY......

• Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Their mere LARGE presence in a PRIVATE, GATED & RESIDENTIAL community (that they breached the gate) is a threat. 

I bet the crowd was baiting them. Until the first shot would've been fired...and libtards 💩'd their pants. There would've been alot of dead "peaceful" "protesters" if they'd have tried to take those patriot's weapons. (Darn! Wish they would've tried). 

So, the mayor 'doxxed' people who wrote her letters, and these protestors went to visit her. At any point did they threaten Ken and Karen with weapons or abusive language? I don't know that a pink polo and no shoes is the right outfit to take your AK out and point it at people, either. 

3 hours ago, TTman7 said:

These are Patriots that were attempting to protect and defend their home & property if need be. 

Suggestion to them: work/train on your shooting stance, grip, and muzzle discipline. 

That woman looked like my 5 year old with that pistol... she was pointing it at everyone, including herself...  If you haven't, watch the video :lol:   And this protest was over something a DEMOCRAT MAYOR did.

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The communist scum invading their PRIVATE PROPERTY....I, personally, would have taken a few shots at the scumbags......

the people never entered their property... they were literally walking on the street with the protesters holding back anyone that tried to approach them.

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

the people never entered their property... they were literally walking on the street with the protesters holding back anyone that tried to approach them.

Looks like they entered private property to me.  At least they entered through the gate marked private.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, the mayor 'doxxed' people who wrote her letters, and these protestors went to visit her. At any point did they threaten Ken and Karen with weapons or abusive language? I don't know that a pink polo and no shoes is the right outfit to take your AK out and point it at people, either. 

The point where they entered PRIVATE PROPERTY became the point they should have been shot....  

18 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

A street they got on by breaching a gate.......the STREET was PRIVATE PROPERTY.......

14 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The point where they entered PRIVATE PROPERTY became the point they should have been shot....  

So people who are simply walking, probably chanting something, can legally just be blasted for 'trespassing'?  Interesting. I would have thought that every 'castle'' law in America would call for actual threatening behaviors, but I am not a lawyer, just a humble educator. 

52 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

That woman looked like my 5 year old with that pistol... she was pointing it at everyone, including herself...  If you haven't, watch the video :lol:   And this protest was over something a DEMOCRAT MAYOR did.

Her finger was in the trigger guard.  Luckily there was no accidental discharge due to her being nervous and scared.