KEN & KAREN

BlahBlah

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Reason being you have absolutely no business protesting on private property. 

Again, what does that have to do with the fact that the gate wasn’t torn down as previously stated by another poster?  Or are you just incorrectly answering questions that are above your thought level

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Either way the consequences are the same. If I ever was to begin a career in criminal behavior , I know which house to choose Lol.

It simply amazes me that stupid people say stupid things just to hear how stupid they sound to themselves...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A gate does not Have to be locked for the posted sign to be effective. These people had no business there. But you already knew that.

I repeat, what does that have to do with the fact that the gate was not torn down as previously stated?

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It simply amazes me that stupid people say stupid things just to hear how stupid they sound to themselves...

About the same as y’all trying to answer questions that weren’t addressed to you and then not even answering the question by trying to bring up an unrelated point. 

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You’re right! Please forgive me for engaging in a conversation with a complete embecile....🤨

You don’t have to apologize to me but you might should to RaiderFan for calling him an embecile. Also, if you are going to call someone names that question their intelligence level then you might want to spell it right. Otherwise it makes you look like the imbecile. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

You don’t have to apologize to me but you might should to RaiderFan for calling him an embecile. Also, if you are going to call someone names that question their intelligence level then you might want to spell it right. Otherwise it makes you look like the imbecile. 

You spelled it two different ways, bless your heart

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

So you would be ok if the tea party supporters came to your house tore your gate and was basically screaming at you? Will you give them some tea? Yeah we all know the answer. Another hypocritical moment from you.

No, bev would hide in their safe space hoping a liberal politician will save them.  He’s for the party that wants to defund the police so there’s no sense in dialing 911

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

That might have flown over your head. I know that thinking is a little difficult for y’all. 

Of course you’ll try to play it off AFTER it’s brought to your attention.  I’d play it off too if I looked that stupid (or is it stoopid?)

• LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

And who did I quote the first spelling from?  I feel bad that it has to be broken down so simplistically for you.  

It is also sad that you trip over things like “Posted” & “No Trespassing” & “ Keep Out” ...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It is also sad that you trip over things like “Posted” & “No Trespassing” & “ Keep Out” ...

And yet I never referred to any of those. Just the fact that someone stated the gate was torn down and it clearly wasn’t.