KEN & KAREN

BlahBlah

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

well, quite honestly, that is what a peaceful protester should do... keep the crazy and criminally insane in check to accomplish their goal.  I'm serious though, if it weren't for the woman, this would not have made national news... that woman was flinging that gun around like it was plastic.

While she did look funny with the way she was holding her gun, it still would've made the news.  The same narrative would apply: "white supremacist threatens peaceful protesters with machine gun."

59 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

And yet I never referred to any of those. Just the fact that someone stated the gate was torn down and it clearly wasn’t. 

Actually there are pictures of the torn down gate.....ill post when I find them again.....

28 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

30193790-8471859-Mark_McCloskey_63_shared_these_images_of_the_gates_into_his_priv-a-20_1593456604971.jpg

There was a picture almost identical to this in an architectural magazine article about the renovation of the Busch-Faust mansion in 2018. I’m beginning to think this whole thing is a staged event. Even the Hodge Twin video shows the gate intact. Ya’ll are being played. 

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

There was a picture almost identical to this in an architectural magazine article about the renovation of the Busch-Faust mansion in 2018. I’m beginning to think this whole thing is a staged event. Even the Hodge Twin video shows the gate intact. Ya’ll are being played. 

THAT pic was from a libtard news site.....😅😅😅

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I didn’t realize that opening and unlocked gate was the same as tearing it down. 

I saw a video where the gate was torn off the hinges and now there are videos that show the gate intact. Either way the protesters went on private property and the homeowners had every right to defend their property.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

They should have started shooting when they breached the main gate ....

I agree now, and I wouldn't have found them guilty especially if some of them were armed.  You don't go into a rich neighborhood with guns by breaking down a gate for entrance.  

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

30193790-8471859-Mark_McCloskey_63_shared_these_images_of_the_gates_into_his_priv-a-20_1593456604971.jpg

That's probably over a grand in damage with the replacement and hiring someone to install it.  

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I agree now, and I wouldn't have found them guilty especially if some of them were armed.  You don't go into a rich neighborhood with guns by breaking down a gate for entrance.  

That's probably over a grand in damage with the replacement and hiring someone to install it.  

A grand wouldn’t touch that. More like Five.

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Actually there are pictures of the torn down gate.....ill post when I find them again.....

The pic was only provided after the fact so who knows when it was really taken. Video evidence shows the gate very much intact when Ken and Karen decided to aim their weapons at the crowd. 

Just now, PepeSilvia said:

The pic was only provided after the fact so who knows when it was really taken. Video evidence shows the gate very much intact when Ken and Karen decided to aim their weapons at the crowd. 

Lol....it was from a LIBTARD site.....so go figure.....

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Doesn't matter if the gate was intact or not, they were trespassing and threatening these people on his private property, they were lucky all they did was point them at their snowflake arrses ....

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

You members of the well-regulated militia want to defend this one....

Woman shot multiple times after being dared to steal Nazi flag from front yard

https://kfor.com/news/woman-shot-multiple-times-after-being-dared-to-steal-nazi-flag-from-front-yard/

If she was stealing ANYTHING that doesn’t belong to her, I Wholeheartedly support the property owner’s decision to “ pop a cap in that Azz...”🤨