KEN & KAREN

BlahBlah

26 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Yet again it flew over your head even after being broken down to you. Sad

It’s ok you misspelled the word once.  You should try spellcheck before you post.  Then you won’t look stupid.  I know what you think you were doing, but you failed to do it.  

• LOL! 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

You members of the well-regulated militia want to defend this one....

Woman shot multiple times after being dared to steal Nazi flag from front yard

https://kfor.com/news/woman-shot-multiple-times-after-being-dared-to-steal-nazi-flag-from-front-yard/

While I disagree with flying a Nazi flag, the person has the right to defend their property.  I personally wouldn’t shoot someone over theft, but that would be my decision only.  Now if they were attempting to attack me or my family, boom

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

While I disagree with flying a Nazi flag, the person has the right to defend their property.  I personally wouldn’t shoot someone over theft, but that would be my decision only.  Now if they were attempting to attack me or my family, boom

I will.

Interesting case in Missouri- Isaiah Forman ....involved in a carjacking, car chase by police, crashed into police car, surrendered and was kicked in the head by police officer.

In a civil suit against police, Forman is being represented by .....Rambo and Annie Oakley AKA Ken and Karen AKA Mark and Patricia McCloskey, liberal ambulance chasing attorneys. 

Truth is stranger than fiction. 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17185463/parties/forman-v-city-of-woodson-terrace-andor-the-woodson-terrace-police/ 

12 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s ok you misspelled the word once.  You should try spellcheck before you post.  Then you won’t look stupid.  I know what you think you were doing, but you failed to do it.  

Obviously you don’t. It’s ok that you’re not smart enough to get it. 

13 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I wouldn’t, but I would acquit anyone who did from a jury box. 

There’d be civil actions from the perp’s family afterwards, that’s the reason i wouldn’t shoot.  That and knowing I’d have to deal with taking a life.  I would shoot if they were in my house or attacking my family

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Obviously you don’t. It’s ok that you’re not smart enough to get it. 

I know what you thought you were doing, but you’re too dumb to know it wasn’t funny at all. Thus you ended up looking stupid 

Just now, ctown81 said:

Still doesn't answer my question. Didn't want to subscribe to read the story 

Turns out it wasn’t violent.  But if a man and woman were holding guns to protect their’s, I wouldn’t expect it to get violent.  I’ve seen both ways about the broken gate or not, regardless they were trespassing to protest.  

17 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Turns out it wasn’t violent.  But if a man and woman were holding guns to protect their’s, I wouldn’t expect it to get violent.  I’ve seen both ways about the broken gate or not, regardless they were trespassing to protest.  

Oh ok

12 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Do tell there Uncle Fester. Please show us all where in the Texas Penal Code it says thou shall be able to use deadly force for the offense of criminal trespass.

No deadly force WAS used because the trespassers left.....

6 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

No deadly force WAS used because the trespassers left.....

The idiots rolled the dice when they breached the gate on a clearly posted No trespassing sign. If they didn’t take the warning seriously, “Shame on ‘em!”🤨