KEN & KAREN

BlahBlah

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So people who are simply walking, probably chanting something, can legally just be blasted for 'trespassing'?  Interesting. I would have thought that every 'castle'' law in America would call for actual threatening behaviors, but I am not a lawyer, just a humble educator. 

Come onto my property and find out.....

• Thanks 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That sounds unfriendly and maybe menacing. Very confusing. Are you inviting me over so you can shoot me? 🤔

Those people were neither invited nor welcome; They breached a fenced Gate &trespassed into POSTED Private Property. They should have fired on these thugs & enforced that sign.💥💥💥💥💥

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Those people were neither invited nor welcome; They breached a fenced Gate &trespassed into POSTED Private Property. They should have fired on these thugs & enforced that sign.💥💥💥💥💥

So, Americans should have fired on other Americans, who were unarmed, because they were supposedly trespassing while protesting? These are sad times. So much hatred being revealed. 

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, Americans should have fired on other Americans, who were unarmed, because they were supposedly trespassing while protesting? These are sad times. So much hatred being revealed. 

When you breach a gate clearly marked PRIVATE you are not "supposedly" trespassing....you ARE trespassing.....i know you communist sympathizers don't understand the concept......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Those people Disregarded a posted property sign; They knew where they were , as well as what they were doing; They should have been made examples of.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

That sounds unfriendly and maybe menacing. Very confusing. Are you inviting me over so you can shoot me? 🤔

Berry, do you need to go to your safe space? It's okay, we understand if you do, Sugar. 

lIBERAL-SAFE-SPACE-meme-35411.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

:sleep:Some days, like today, I think of the 'conservatives' in an endless loop of Clint Eastwood shouting at a chair! Most of the time, as things get more tawdry and history whooshes by you, it just makes me very tired. :sleep:

By all means, go to bed Sugar. We won't mind if you don't wake up. 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You always talk about baiting and leading questions.  You’re doing the same thing with your assumptions.  Sad times are when people don’t have anything better to do than to find decent folks to bother

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

You mean the ones who were not threatening the couple in anyway until the couple started pointing the guns at them. Even then they just threatened to take the guns away from them. 

1) Attacking someone who is armed is a bad idea. I think I have seen that happen at some point.

2) Breaking and entering in large numbers isn’t threatening? Lol get real. 

3) Ken and Karen have a real nice house. I wonder if the gun Ken had was a legit M-16? Def look to have enough money to obtain licenses for that kinda stuff. 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No they did the right thing by not shooting anyone. You don’t have to hate people to keep them from entering your property or defending yourselves. 
I spit my water out earlier when you called it an AK. Thanks for the laugh.

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

No they did the right thing by not shooting anyone. You don’t have to hate people to keep them from entering your property or defending yourselves. 
I spit my water out earlier when you called it an AK. Thanks for the laugh.

Hey! Barry knows an AK-46 when he sees one....😂

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I like how the big dude (who happened to be black) patted his comrade on the shoulder and apparently told him "keep walking,  this hill's not worth dying on."  Hahaha. 

well, quite honestly, that is what a peaceful protester should do... keep the crazy and criminally insane in check to accomplish their goal.  I'm serious though, if it weren't for the woman, this would not have made national news... that woman was flinging that gun around like it was plastic.

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, the mayor 'doxxed' people who wrote her letters, and these protestors went to visit her. At any point did they threaten Ken and Karen with weapons or abusive language? I don't know that a pink polo and no shoes is the right outfit to take your AK out and point it at people, either. 

They did threaten them and tore down the private gate entrance to get on their property.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

So you would be ok if the tea party supporters came to your house tore your gate and was basically screaming at you? Will you give them some tea? Yeah we all know the answer. Another hypocritical moment from you.

@BarryLaverty Berry would attempt to call the defunded police. When they didn't show up....SAFE SPACE!! 

lIBERAL-SAFE-SPACE-meme-35411.jpg

• LOL! 2