TWITCH BANS TRUMP CAMPAIGN ACCOUNT

BlahBlah

4 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

They don’t make ‘em like him anymore. Thanks for the kind words though, I know you mean well.

You don’t have to have one like him, you just need to be happy; my second wife is daylight & dark different than my first love, but we are happy.✝️👌

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You don’t have to have one like him, you just need to be happy; my second wife is daylight & dark different than my first love, but we are happy.✝️👌

Men usually remarry, some women are man crazy, that’s not me. Our daughter is getting married soon - so I’m hoping for grand babies soon....that’ll make me happy- the boys have been burned by too many crazies so I probably won’t get grandbabies from them anytime soon - maybe you could pray they would meet the right one instead.

• Like 1

I intentionally didn’t reveal my gender for the very reason that I didn’t want to have any of these conversations but then the bobsie twins went and called me a lesbian or something to that effect and I thought I should correct them. 😬

36 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I intentionally didn’t reveal my gender for the very reason that I didn’t want to have any of these conversations but then the bobsie twins went and called me a lesbian or something to that effect and I thought I should correct them. 😬

Pay no attention to stupid people who get their kicks at the expense of others.

2 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

the boys have been burned by too many crazies so I probably won’t get grandbabies from them anytime soon - maybe you could pray they would meet the right one instead.

Don't give up on the boys just yet.  One of their friends will bang on their door at the wrong time like they are the police, and BOOM !  You got grandbabies.