The Smoakhouse Forums
BlahBlah

TRUMP TO DROP OUT OF 2020 PRESIDENTIAL BID ???

This was something that came up in conversation a few weeks ago with me an somebody. I think this is more realistic than people might think...Kind of a middle finger at the GOP for a perceived lack of support. 

As for who runs then? I'd assume Pence but I would like to see Mark Cuban. Unfortunately I think Cuban only runs with a D by his name... 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, topher805 said:

This was something that came up in conversation a few weeks ago with me an somebody. I think this is more realistic than people might think...Kind of a middle finger at the GOP for a perceived lack of support. 

As for who runs then? I'd assume Pence but I would like to see Mark Cuban. Unfortunately I think Cuban only runs with a D by his name... 

I recall a few years back when talk of Cuban running for president started.  I was concerned, and then I heard him try to talk politics and policy.  No more worries.  He, like Oprah, won't subject themselves to the vetting and scrutiny anyway.  Trump is running for re-elect.  This is just more wishful thinking and liberal twilight zone reality.

5 hours ago, topher805 said:

I saw #dropoutTrump was trending on Twitter this evening.  Fox Business News network was also talking about it.  They related it would be like a 3rd grader taking his ball home before they lose.  

Fox News Poll other day had Biden leading Trump in Texas 45-44%.  I guess the other 11% likes Jell-O.   

10 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I saw #dropoutTrump was trending on Twitter this evening.  Fox Business News network was also talking about it.  They related it would be like a 3rd grader taking his ball home before they lose.  

Fox News Poll other day had Biden leading Trump in Texas 45-44%.  I guess the other 11% likes Jell-O.   

I can say with 100% certainty, Biden ain't winning Texas

10 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

They didn’t ask me so this is obviously fake news. 

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yahoo ...:rofl:

I bet he tunes to CNN too.....lol

• Thanks 1