Political Civil War

TTman7

10 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.jpeg

for some reason I’m not worried either. All the liberal side would have to do is go up a flight of stairs. The Cons would never be able to get them. 

I can see the ER conversation,   "He was shot in the fatty tissue area".  The doctor replies; " That is not narrowing it down any.  "

• LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.jpeg

for some reason I’m not worried either. All the liberal side would have to do is go up a flight of stairs. The Cons would never be able to get them. 

I have heard of Charlies Angels before, but this looks like Rupals Angels.    ( YOU BETTER WORK )

40 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.jpeg

Nah, we would just burn them out ... then shoot their snowflake arrses ....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.jpeg

Lol...all I can say is the libtards better be faster than a bullet. And they aren't Superman, lol. 

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I think Jett is the guy with the bat; Barry is top left pic... Lower Right corner is PeePee...😂

🤔 Yea, I agree about Berry at top left. How about Peepee in lower left corner. Jett, bottom row, 2nd from right. And Auntie is 2nd row, 2nd from right. 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.jpeg

Ever hear of smoking them out?  You can’t be that stupid can you?  You sound just like all the women on a Lifetime movie, run upstairs when the mean man gets after you.  Going upstairs would be making the joke on the liberals.

• LOL! 2