Leo Terrell Endorses PRESIDENT Trump

RETIREDFAN1

6 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Leo Terrell, a life- long Democrat, a civil- rights attorney, is BEGGING fellow Democrats to leave the party and vote for Trump.

Well those that don’t believe in miracles have witnessed first hand it is possible for a dem to have a brain. 

• LOL! 1

I think a lot of blacks and Hispanics see through all this TDS outrage and are a lot more conservative than their political hack outspoken leaders.  I see increased minority support for President Trump in 2020 ....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think a lot of blacks and Hispanics see through all this TDS outrage and are a lot more conservative than their political hack outspoken leaders.  I see increased minority support for President Trump in 2020 ....

If Trump get 9 or 10% of the black vote we will still have a close election, it is according if enough whites have had enough of the lawlessness that is going on right now. If Trump gets 12 to 13% of the black vote then Trump wins big. Hispanics are not near tied into the dimwit party as is the black population so they are a verifiable in the up coming election.  

It's always fairly funny when 'conservatives' try to embrace black Americans making comments that are anti-Democratic party as proof of some independence of thought as validation of the obvious insinuation that because there are some black Americans who agree with them, that here is clear evidence that the rest just can't think for themselves. Then, in the next post, call all protesters 'thugs', talk more about black on black crime, as if there isn't more white on white crime in the US and work against health care, income equality and public services, all which benefit those who struggle more financially, which is sadly more black Americans. 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's always fairly funny when 'conservatives' try to embrace black Americans making comments that are anti-Democratic party as proof of some independence of thought as validation of the obvious insinuation that because there are some black Americans who agree with them, that here is clear evidence that the rest just can't think for themselves. Then, in the next post, call all protesters 'thugs', talk more about black on black crime, as if there isn't more white on white crime in the US and work against health care, income equality and public services, all which benefit those who struggle more financially, which is sadly more black Americans. 

There you go again Larry  ... nobody ever said all protestors are thugs, just the ones who riot and destroy property and innocent life ... THEY ARE THUGS! ... conservatives embrace ALL peaceful, honest, patriotic Americans regardless of race, just as we denounce the THUGS  of all races ... get your twisted story straight before you come on here spewing your liberal anti-American garbage ...

• Thanks 2

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

conservatives embrace ALL peaceful, honest, patriotic Americans regardless of race, just as we denounce the THUGS  of all races

This is such nonsense, and you didn't respond remotely to the rest of what I said, so I got affirmed what your cynical angle clearly is and has been. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

This is such nonsense, and you didn't respond remotely to the rest of what I said, so I got affirmed what your cynical angle clearly is and has been. 

You don't  have a clue what my angle is Larry, try freedom, liberty and common sense .... the liberal dimocrats could care less about minority Americans except for their votes ... that's a proven fact history has clearly shown ... and more and more of them are waking up to that reality ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

try freedom, liberty and common sense

Try, again, and put in there affordable health care, quality public schools and services, and income equity and equality in opportunity. Again, you blather nonsense about some supposed great awakening. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. 

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Try, again, and put in there affordable health care, quality public schools and services, and income equity and equality in opportunity. Again, you blather nonsense about some supposed great awakening. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. 

You’re assuming again. 

53 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Healthcare is anything but affordable, that was the most ridiculously name for any bill in history. The dims have done nothing for quality schools and services ... try expanding the food stamp roles tremendously, high unemployment and the lowest labor participation rate in history , and the worst economic recovery since WWII ... President Trump has turned all that around and has done more for minorities than any President in history,  lowest unemployment numbers for blacks and Hispanics in history, prison reform, expanded opportunity zones in inner cities, expanded funding for historically black colleges ... President Trump did all that, not Obama, not the dimocrats  .... you are living in an ulterior universe Larry where everything is the opposite of what you say ... so sad ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Healthcare is anything but affordable, that was the most ridiculously name for any bill in history. The dims have done nothing for quality schools and services ... try expanding the food stamp roles tremendously, high unemployment and the lowest labor participation rate in history , and the worst economic recovery since WWII ... President Trump has turned all that around and has done more for minorities than any President in history,  lowest unemployment numbers for blacks and Hispanics in history, prison reform, expanded opportunity zones in inner cities, expanded funding for historically black colleges ... President Trump did all that, not Obama, not the dimocrats  .... you are living in an ulterior universe Larry where everything is the opposite of what you say ... so sad ....

Meaningless, out of context, self promotional BS. I feel for you that none of his campaign spiel is going to matter in November, as he is the most out of touch, sympathetic to white supremacist POTUS ever, but the facts are the facts. 

Now, is this the part where you want me to trespass so you can shoot me? 😆

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Meaningless, out of context, self promotional BS. I feel for you that none of his campaign spiel is going to matter in November, as he is the most out of touch, sympathetic to white supremacist POTUS ever, but the facts are the facts. 

Now, is this the part where you want me to trespass so you can shoot me? 😆

No Larry, facts you don't hear wherever you get your daily fill of anti-Trump :BS: ....

Try coming on my private property protesting and acting a fool and find out ... 😛

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2