S/O to Longview police for not taking bait.

Eagleborn

I was ashamed of my hometown for that display.  I wonder if this is the way it's going to be from now on even for a traffic stop.  I actually think the BLM movement is seeking that all justice stop against blacks so they can do what they want to do.  At least the guys in this video seem to have taken it as such.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I was ashamed of my hometown for that display.  I wonder if this is the way it's going to be from now on even for a traffic stop.  I actually think the BLM movement is seeking that all justice stop against blacks so they can do what they want to do.  At least the guys in this video seem to have taken it as such.  

Those fools couldn’t even speak English worth a damn...🙄

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

No it's not. Just like police brutality has been around for a long t I me, so have idiots like this. BLM has nothing to do with this . Not a defender of them but this happens too 

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

No it's not. Just like police brutality has been around for a long t I me, so have idiots like this. BLM has nothing to do with this . Not a defender of them but this happens too 

I am proud to hear you take this position; That makes you a good man in my book, despite some of our disagreements on other subjects.👌🤨

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I am proud to hear you take this position; That makes you a good man in my book, despite some of our disagreements on other subjects.👌🤨

Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of race.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ctown81 said:

That is how they see it based on psychology.  They were attempting to provoke the police into a reaction of violence.  They were taunting them the entire time.  They wanted a reaction from these officers, and they didn't bite.  That was a part of their plan.  That is not going to solve anything, but they think now we have to stand up to police in groups.  While I can't find the article with the search engines I have I heard it mentioned by a BLM leader that bystanders should intervene when police confront other blacks.  This was a traffic stop.  No one was being arrested and no one was being restrained.  To act in the manner that they did was disgusting.  Perhaps the cops were only going to issue a warning, but with what they had to deal with I don't blame them for writing a ticket.  So in essence, all of these agitators did more harm than good, but they didn't see it, because they thought they were protecting a black life who was only stopped for a ticket.  They wouldn't have been as extreme as they were in trying to provoke a response as they were.  It is similar to the old man in the golf cart screaming at the protesters in his neighborhood "White Power".