Cancel fall sports for normal life in long run?

Eagleborn

Cancel fall sports if it helps make life normal in long run?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Either of

And I remember when the GOP called the democrats the party of fear.  Which I loved back in the day  

All I see is conservative fear mongering on here.  When did the party I once loved become so paranoid, fearful, and conspiracy theorist? 

Now we have two parties out of touch with reality  

4 hours ago, Unashamed said:

1594559061040m.jpg

Remember when they were telling people to not buy masks?

Remember when they were calling Trump racist for stopping incoming travel from China?

Remember when they put covid 19 patients in nursing homes?  

The Washington Compost has had this anti-Trump hit piece ready for the first time they could get a picture of the President with a mask on .... tru storie ......

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

FB_IMG_1594576124676.jpg

Worldwide Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

2020 Deaths  .... A Little Perspective

569,560 Coronavirus Deaths

6,882,820 Communicable disease deaths this year
258,538 Seasonal flu deaths this year
22,550,711 Abortions this year
163,877 Deaths of mothers during birth this year
891,288 Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS this year
4,354,437 Deaths caused by cancer this year
520,058 Deaths caused by malaria this year
2,650,454 Deaths caused by smoking this year
1,326,063 Deaths caused by alcohol this year
568,552 Suicides this year
715,706 Road traffic accident fatalities this year
Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

I agree there has been some idiocy come from the health experts.  Y’all call it out quickly.  

Why so quick to defend the idiocy coming from the president?

Both have been wrong through this mess.

16 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I agree there has been some idiocy come from the health experts.  Y’all call it out quickly.  

Why so quick to defend the idiocy coming from the president?

Both have been wrong through this mess.

But the MSM only reports ONE being wrong.  Fauci has been wrong EVERY step of the way.  Yet he is still considered our country's leading expert on the subject.

An update from here in Missouri — granted, I know things are MUCH different here than in Texas, but it still felt like something worth sharing — where our confirmed positive cases have been way up in Greene County (where I live and work), but where our local health officials and doctors/nurses are saying the viral load is lessening. Meaning, more and more of the cases they're seeing, even in the at-risk demographic, are recovering. Our overnight hospital stays due to COVID are decreasing, our intubations are way down, and our recoveries continue to be very high, and even the number of mild-to-severe symptoms being reported are down. I live across the street from a family of an ER physician and an anesthesiologist, and they echoed those sentiments. They expressed caution and continued use of common sense and mask wearing in instances where social distancing isn't possible. But they said from what they've seen in the past 2-4 weeks, it certainly appears that the short-term effects of the virus — which they admit still remains highly contagious — are weakening. I don't know if this is a nationwide trend, or of it's making much news outside of our little bubble here in the midwest, but it felt like a little bright light of hopefulness in context of getting back to "normal."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1