Biden calls reporter "Lying Dog Face"

mellon

But the gaffe-prone former lawmaker lashed out when one reporter mentioned his own mental deterioration at age 65 and asked Biden if he had been tested for cognitive decline.

“You’re a lying dog face,” Biden said, apparently irritated that the reporter kept asking questions as he tried to leave the event, before adding that he was “constantly tested.”

“All you gotta do is watch me and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I’m running against,” he said.

The former veep infamously called a college student a “lying dog-faced pony soldier” at a campaign event in New Hampshire in February, an experience she described as “humiliating.”

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

what in the wide world of sports is a dog faced pony soldier?  Are there also cat faced pony soldiers?  How about a pony faced pony soldier?  Deep Thoughts....

Weasel faced alpaca soldier? 
What about the nefarious jackal hide buffalo soldier?

I believe that there are 3 scheduled debates this year, 2 presidential, 1 vice presidential. At least that is what I have heard on numerous news channels. 

But just remember--it's okay if a democratic runs around calling everyone that disagrees with them "a dog faced liar".  But if President Trump tells the truth about anything, and I mean everything--the media and the local parrots go crazy and complain about it for a month of Sunday's. Those on the left have NO TOLERANCE for those that DON'T think like them and follow the message like sheep. Which is sad, because many of them are probably good people, down deep. 

• Like 1