Democrats Are ‘Frantic’ That The Black Vote Is Leaving Their Party

KirtFalcon

29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You won't be laughing in November,  Larry ....

OH, there will be joyous laughter coming out of me, I have no doubt. I would come over and celebrate with you and console you, but I know that you would shoot me as a trespasser. 😆

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

OH, there will be joyous laughter coming out of me, I have no doubt. I would come over and celebrate with you and console you, but I know that you would shoot me as a trespasser. 😆

I won't shoot you right off the bat ... I would have a little fun with you first, might use you as hog or big cat bait first .... :munch:

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

He ought to if some would realize whom the racist is and done more for the Black community than any other president . That is why it is imperative that Biden Vp will be black. The Democrats should have just gotten the better candidate in the first place and unified their party.

The Democrats don’t have a good candidate to run!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

He ought to if some would realize whom the racist is and done more for the Black community than any other president . That is why it is imperative that Biden Vp will be black. The Democrats should have just gotten the better candidate in the first place and unified their party.

I really hope he picks Bertha Butt .... 😂

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Which is sad. Instead of investing your time and energy in a quality candidate to run against Trump they have to settle for Joe. I believe they thought he was Obama clone. 

The democrat party will split before long.  There are actually a lot of moderates out there that are getting tired of the far left liberal agenda representing all of them.  They could go independent like Jett, StopTheHate and that other alias.  Heck I’m hearing from a few that will be voting for Trump

• Like 1