Florida sheriff warning…

Wild74

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

He seems like a sheriff that actually knows and does his job. I realize you have zero sense of this understanding.

What do you base THAT on? You have studied crime stats for his county? You have analyzed his data? 

Sounds to me like a publicity seeking rabble rouser, who is trying to stir people up. 

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I was going by the video smart guy. I highly doubt you know anything about him or his department. Nice try 

The people need to know they will have consequences to their actions. You can’t justify it Barry. 

So, you are a big fan of Barney Fife deputizing Otis, Gomer, Goober, Aunt Bea and Opie, as opposed to doing their job, coordinating it with other law enforcement, if need be. People running amuck without consequences appeals to you? 

4 hours ago, Wild74 said:

My translation

1. We got our n words under control and don't come messing this up .

2. If you come to my county acting up, I'm going to go old school , get a posse and teach  y'all a lesson .

3. Black guys sitting there thinking "I'm just here so I won't get fired"

HECK YEA, Sheriff!!!! Stand your ground and Git 'em if they break the law!!! Don't take no 💩 off any thugs, hoodlums, crooks, convicts, rioters, looters, or law breakers!!! (Or Democrap-Libtard-Snowflake-crybabies, lol)

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

My translation

1. We got our n words under control and don't come messing this up .

2. If you come to my county acting up, I'm going to go old school , get a posse and teach  y'all a lesson .

3. Black guys sitting there thinking "I'm just here so I won't get fired"

It takes more guts for blacks to stand apart than be part of the mob 

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

HECK YEA, Sheriff!!!! Stand your ground and Git 'em if they break the law!!! Don't take no 💩 off any thugs, hoodlums, crooks, convicts, rioters, looters, or law breakers!!! (Or Democrap-Libtard-Snowflake-crybabies, lol)

He isn't talking about doing his job, as much as he is talking about others taking the law in their own hands. You for that, Buford? 

If matters get bad in his County he's going to take the steps to preserve justice and peace in his county.  Two days ago I saw lawless behavior in Provo, Utah.  Now, I don't know if any of you know anything about Provo, but it's a small city that was a fairly quiet city even for a college town.  Well, one of these stupid peaceful protesters decides to start shooting at an SUV.  That kind of behavior needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.  If deputizing law abiding citizens to prevent the type of lawless protesting that we are seeing across this great nation is what it takes, it's what we have to do.  I'm tired of seeing these leaders in many towns and cities telling their law enforcement to stand down, and allow for these atrocities to happen.  

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

He isn't talking about doing his job, as much as he is talking about others taking the law in their own hands. You for that, Buford? 

Oh Sugar, bless your heart! You just stay in your safe space. Let the men discuss protecting the citizens of our towns, communities, counties, states, and country. 

And heck yes, I'm all for law enforcement doing their job, and if needed deputizing qualified citizens. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Oh Sugar, bless your heart! You just stay in your safe space. Let the men discuss protecting the citizens of our towns, communities, counties, states, and country. 

And heck yes, I'm all for law enforcement doing their job, and if needed deputizing qualified citizens. 

I think on your best day you were maybe a crossing guard at Davy Crockett Middle School or maybe the guy in the ATV with the yellow light at Walmart, but keep running your mouth, Roscoe P Coltrane! 🤣

26 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Exactly if they only knew they were the courageous ones . Being played for years hurts more in the long run. These types of people were not  Fredrick Douglas MLK leaders of the world. 

Lol. Can't even think of a response to this. 

29 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think on your best day you were maybe a crossing guard at Davy Crockett Middle School or maybe the guy in the ATV with the yellow light at Walmart, but keep running your mouth, Roscoe P Coltrane! 🤣

😂...Hey, Sugar, wake up from your dream. Internet toughguy isn't on your resume'. The best part of you rolled down the crack of yo mama's grand canyon a$$ after getting gangbanged by the local crackheads. I don't doubt that you are employed at an institution of learning...but "educator", I think not. More like assistant to the Lunch Lady in the elementary cafeteria. 🤓

If you only knew. I've done, seen, and heard things that'd make you crawl up in the fetal position in a SuperMax safe space. 💪😁

• LOL! 1