The Smoakhouse Forums

1593769686864m.jpg

Surely that's not real r..right guys?  

This is insane. Thank you Roger the dodger. This nonsense, doesn't unite, it only devides. I too want my Country back

• Like 1

I just don't understand how a few racists (and yeah they are out there) can cause a whole country to hate itself.

I didn't realize that there even was such a thing as the black national Anthem.   

So, anybody that doesn't believe in this BLM malarkey can take a knee when they play that song.

3 hours ago, mellon said:

So, anybody that doesn't believe in this BLM malarkey can take a knee when they play that song.

I'll say this, if they stand for the Black National Anthem then they are hypocrites and racist themselves.  It shows that they only care about blacks, and no other color.  The National Anthem is very sacred and important to me, because it represents U.S. all to be united and stand together for our country.  Not just one color, but for all.  I would say Jimi Hendrix felt the same way.  I know he was kicked out of the Army, but he still loved his country, supported the military, and made the most beautiful rendition of the National Anthem on his guitar.  

• Like 1

These comments are hilarious and sad at the same time. This nation has been white centric for centuries and now y'all act like your freedoms are being taken when in essence y'all are just feeling a very small bit of what blacks have felt in this country.

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2

IF I decide to watch the NFL from here on out, I WILL kneel during the playing of the Black National Anthem. Even from my living room 😂

#boycottwokesports

The only kneeling that will matter is on the day of judgement.

10) so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 
11) and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2: 10 & 11
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 2:36 PM, THSfanatic said:

I just don't understand how a few racists (and yeah they are out there) can cause a whole country to hate itself.

Election year

On 7/13/2020 at 7:20 AM, ctown81 said:

These comments are hilarious and sad at the same time. This nation has been white centric for centuries and now y'all act like your freedoms are being taken when in essence y'all are just feeling a very small bit of what blacks have felt in this country.

And one been playing the victim and getting played by the perpetrator for years.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, Raiderfan7000 said:

And one been playing the victim and getting played by the perpetrator for years.

ok.