The Smoakhouse Forums

This is insane. Thank you Roger the dodger. This nonsense, doesn't unite, it only devides. I too want my Country back

• Like 1

So, anybody that doesn't believe in this BLM malarkey can take a knee when they play that song.

3 hours ago, mellon said:

So, anybody that doesn't believe in this BLM malarkey can take a knee when they play that song.

I'll say this, if they stand for the Black National Anthem then they are hypocrites and racist themselves.  It shows that they only care about blacks, and no other color.  The National Anthem is very sacred and important to me, because it represents U.S. all to be united and stand together for our country.  Not just one color, but for all.  I would say Jimi Hendrix felt the same way.  I know he was kicked out of the Army, but he still loved his country, supported the military, and made the most beautiful rendition of the National Anthem on his guitar.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

These comments are hilarious and sad at the same time. This nation has been white centric for centuries and now y'all act like your freedoms are being taken when in essence y'all are just feeling a very small bit of what blacks have felt in this country.

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2

IF I decide to watch the NFL from here on out, I WILL kneel during the playing of the Black National Anthem. Even from my living room 😂

The only kneeling that will matter is on the day of judgement.

10) so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 
11) and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2: 10 & 11
  • Like 1
On 7/13/2020 at 7:20 AM, ctown81 said:

These comments are hilarious and sad at the same time. This nation has been white centric for centuries and now y'all act like your freedoms are being taken when in essence y'all are just feeling a very small bit of what blacks have felt in this country.

And one been playing the victim and getting played by the perpetrator for years.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2020 at 2:36 PM, THSfanatic said:

I just don't understand how a few racists (and yeah they are out there) can cause a whole country to hate itself.

Talking about BLM? Because too many people are sheep.

• Thanks 1

WOW. The absolute vile hatred I have seen in comment threads about the two deputies shot in Compton. And people saying, "Now YOU'RE getting a taste." So after two hundred years and multiple generations of God knows how many people, black AND white, working and sacrificing to make things a little better and a little better, now you're just going to throw all those efforts and sacrifices - from Frederick Douglas and Sarah Grimké and W.E.B. Du Bois to Dr. King and Ruby Bridges. Yeah, there've been some really dark times even after slavery was ended in the U.S. Elaine, AR, and Tulsa, OK and even Bamber Bridge, Lancashire. None of that stopped any of those people from pushing forward with hope and positivity. 
But now you're going to just throw all their efforts and dreams away, and stoop to the level of those those you villify, because a few hateful and anti-American activists incite division and violence by utilizing mistruths and outright lies to sway the weak-minded to serve their agenda. That's your answer now?
Okay.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:37 PM, 88YoePride said:

WOW. The absolute vile hatred I have seen in comment threads about the two deputies shot in Compton. And people saying, "Now YOU'RE getting a taste." So after two hundred years and multiple generations of God knows how many people, black AND white, working and sacrificing to make things a little better and a little better, now you're just going to throw all those efforts and sacrifices - from Frederick Douglas and Sarah Grimké and W.E.B. Du Bois to Dr. King and Ruby Bridges. Yeah, there've been some really dark times even after slavery was ended in the U.S. Elaine, AR, and Tulsa, OK and even Bamber Bridge, Lancashire. None of that stopped any of those people from pushing forward with hope and positivity. 
But now you're going to just throw all their efforts and dreams away, and stoop to the level of those those you villify, because a few hateful and anti-American activists incite division and violence by utilizing mistruths and outright lies to sway the weak-minded to serve their agenda. That's your answer now?
Okay.

Growing up in the Cold-War era Americans hated the Soviet Union.  Now that is gone, Americans hate other Americans now.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Growing up in the Cold-War era Americans hated the Soviet Union.  Now that is gone, Americans hate other Americans now.  

The only ones hating are the Marxists.....communism didn't die with the Cold War.......

• Like 1