Do the Democrats want a 2nd American Revolution?

Sportsfanatic1

Just now, BoHogg said:

Naw, you are not going to dictate to me what I choose to discuss on this site. Besides, you didn't ask nicely.

LOL! You gave the answer away. I was just curious man and you dodged. Sorry if there was any offensive matter. 

I see the country coming to this. This divided S is as crazy as I've ever seen it.

Anyways, just curious on the answer.

1 minute ago, BoHogg said:

That's a little better so here..

Lets go one at a time with each of Mr. Pollak's revolution theory....

I support professional law enforcement, pay my property taxes expecting it, and do not advocate the abolishment of my local law enforcement services.  Revolutionist or not in your view?

So why change from liberal thoughts now? Just curious? Libs don't believe in any of that.

I think they want to control all three legs of the Government. They will do anything to accomplish that. Including RIOTS.  They are actually doing a very good job of it. After they win election they will declare victory over everything and tell their people in the streets to go home. Now is not the time for petty violence. It will be at least 4 years before any of them realize they got nothing and have been marginalized to the sidelines  and they  know the conservatives of the United State are not going to riot. Why tear down what took years to build up.   Plus - We have to work Monday

I'm voting Trump 2020 but he is being played right now from every angle.

I can't decide if it is Third world country politics or just Highschool B.S.  going on - Either way we are looking Stupid to the world

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoHogg said:

I'll ask you to point out where on any of these boards I have advocated getting rid of the police.  Defunding is one thing, eliminating is another.  Is defunding a particular wasteful area  make one a revolutionist?

Now lets move on to his comments on Washington, DC statehood.  I have no opinion one way or another.  If, in fact, it is for the reason he says it is, then could we see that as kinda like gerrymandering.? If so, I would oppose. Revolutionist or not?

Defunding is a lib move. Reform is a consolidated move. 

I don't think you want a war but some libs do. Let's just say they are at a HUGE disadvantage.

2 minutes ago, osup116 said:

I think they want to control all three legs of the Government. They will do anything to accomplish that. Including RIOTS.  They are actually doing a very good job of it. After they win election they will declare victory over everything and tell their people in the streets to go home. Now is not the time for petty violence. It will be at least 4 years before any of them realize they got nothing and have been marginalized to the sidelines  and they  know the conservatives of the United State are not going to riot. Why tear down what took years to build up.   Plus - We have to work Monday

I'm voting Trump 2020 but he is being played right now from every angle.

I can't decide if it is Third world country politics or just Highschool B.S.  going on - Either way we are looking Stupid to the world

That is sooooo FACT!

42 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Come on @BoHogg and @BarryLaverty is that "really" what y'all want?

Are they Liberals?   If so, then that’s exactly what they want.  No independent thought.  Big Brother will take care of you, make all decisions for you, cradle to grave.

Just now, BoHogg said:

Reform has to come within the law enforcement profession. The police have to clean up their own and start diming out the bad ones in the profession. That's the only way reform will come.  Politicians have never and will never do that. I would refer you to Peelian Principles of Policing. Now practice that and you will have true police reform.

What's next on Mr. Pollak's agenda? The New Green Deal.  That's a bit deep for me as it relates to climate change. I believe in being good stewards of what God created for us here on Earth.  I'm an avid fisherman and hunter and a fierce anti-pollutionist. I don't believe we've done a good a job of being good stewards.  When I look around I'm reminded of the commercial that ran years ago of the crying Native American who sees what we have done to the land.  Revolutionist or not?

I agree. Too many have that "bad A" attitude. I'm being serious when I say this, most around here felt like they were picked on in HS. Now , they go through the academy, strap on a pistol and a badge big enough to be a pullover and they Mr bad A!

35 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I'll ask you to point out where on any of these boards I have advocated getting rid of the police.  Defunding is one thing, eliminating is another.  Does defunding a particular wasteful area in a budget make one a revolutionist?

Now lets move on to his comments on Washington, DC statehood.  I have no opinion one way or another.  If, in fact, it is for the reason he says it is, then could we see that as kinda like gerrymandering.? If so, I would oppose. Revolutionist or not?

You haven't figured it out yet have you? Most not all of the posters are so closed minded that they believe one liberal view makes you 100% liberal. No such things as having your own mind to them. Don't know if you noticed the time of my posts lately but I've learned you can't have a intellectual conversation with a closed minded person. 

Some of them go and point out to me everything bad thing the Democrats did to the blacks. They are so closed minded and don't consider the fact that both parties have switched from liberal to conservative throughout American history. 

50 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We started looking stupid to the world when we elected a reality show mobster. We will start to restore our lost standing when we vote him out in November. 

You can call him all sorts of inaccurate names if it makes you feel better ... the fact is President Trump has kept most of his promises and has delivered big time for the American people  ... Four more years of his outstanding leadership is EXACTLY what America needs .... 

• Thanks 2