Melania

Sportsfanatic1

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

So you’re in a phase where  you find men attractive?

Nope, just real women with real beauty and brains. I know your last love affair was with someone named Rosie but maybe you'll get it one day. Get out of your basement and put a shirt on under those overalls, and maybe Shanna Lou will fall for you. 

4 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I bet ol' @BarryLaverty eyes stuck out on stems every time he lays his eyes on her.

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Too be fair he didn’t like the press secretary lol. Stevie wonder knows she easy on the eyes 😀

C'mon fellas!! You thought for even a second that he thought Melania was hot? 😁

20200704_180626.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

Melania is the best looking first lady I've ever seen, but that's not saying much.  I rate Jackie O' number two, but that's just basing it on my take of female pulchritude. As most of you know I'm a Mary Ann guy vs. Ginger.  I've already listed my top 10 most beautiful women or Helen of Troy's on SDC in the past.    I don't have any First Ladies making my Top 1000 list.  

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Melania is the best looking first lady I've ever seen, but that's not saying much.  I rate Jackie O' number two, but that's just basing it on my take of female pulchritude. As most of you know I'm a Mary Ann guy vs. Ginger.  I've already listed my top 10 most beautiful women or Helen of Troy's on SDC in the past.    I don't have any First Ladies making my Top 1000 list.  

We’ve definitely seen more of her than any others. 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, just real women with real beauty and brains. I know your last love affair was with someone named Rosie but maybe you'll get it one day. Get out of your basement and put a shirt on under those overalls, and maybe Shanna Lou will fall for you. 

Don’t have a basement, don’t like overalls and I’m glad to know you don’t like men.

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

We’ve definitely seen more of her than any others. 

I've seen Jackie O' nude shots from the 70's when she was married to Aristotle.  I was just a kid, and I didn't think much of her then.  

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've seen Jackie O' nude shots from the 70's when she was married to Aristotle.  I was just a kid, and I didn't think much of her then.  

I never thought she was very attractive, at all .... Actually, I'll bet Rosalyn Carter was pretty nice looking back in her heyday ...

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

One of them was probably to cut his/her dilly off :rofl:

Not according to video of ellen show and the one of her leaving daughter's dorm room.  Something still dangling around down yonder.

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I bet as Mr Onassis was plowing away, he thought to himself, man Kennedy must’ve had one helluva sex drive to stray away from this piece of pie. 

I'd take Marilyn any day over Jackie O.  My dad had that first Playboy.  I can see why JFK did.  There's a reason Joltin' Joe sent her flowers every day after she died.  

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I never thought she was very attractive, at all .... Actually, I'll bet Rosalyn Carter was pretty nice looking back in her heyday ...

She was better looking when she was younger.  Not so much as she got older.  Speaking of her time period Raquel Welch was and still is great looking.  I don't care that she is on the verge of 80.  She looks like she's in her late 30's or early 40's and blows away Melania.  Melania does look great for her age though.  I would say even now she is better looking than any 1st Lady in their prime.  

• Like 1