Happy Independence Day (July 4th) "Everybody"

TTman7

17 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Maybe one day you will be positive and productive! One day 

Larry?   Lmbo, no way.  Liberals are like cockroaches.   They survive anything, but productive?  😂. No way

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I heard Great Britain does...😂

70559db1064ec27f7a85778ae9c94915.jpg

The even opened their bars up to celebrate their loss.  

I'm trying to have a normal fourth and did some grilling.  Now it's time to kick on some of my favorite Independence Day songs, and then watch the fireworks in the neighborhood.  I'll have to share my favorite since I do it every year.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What we were saying was just a gentle reminder that there are those who are being purposely oblivious to what the protests have been about whenever there is a 'all lives matter' statement thrown out there. 'Conservatives'! Sigh. 

Had they not been infiltrated, then yes many would support them in their cause, but they didn't police their ranks.  They allowed for the anarchist to join, and hey, a little mayhem to America is the right thing to do ?  Especially with all that is going on ?  You have to be kidding.  I suppose that's what you desire, but in the end it won't be the result you think will happen.  We've seen it all before in History.  You think you're on the right side of the spectrum, and I see something further that will catapult the American dream into the American shambles.  All people should be equal, just as the Declaration of Independence stated.  That's something that you fail to see.  As a conservative, I treat everyone equally.  I see people working to create imbalances including white people.  That shouldn't be how we as Americans are.  We should be inclusive, but not to create a divide.  I think it is unfortunate that some do.  We're in this together.  We need to come together as people instead of being divisive, but I'm seeing how it is.  My way or the highway, just as the old establishment was.  History is repeating itself.  

• Like 2