Colin Kaepernick calls Independence Day a 'celebration of white supremacy'

Monte1076

13 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He ought to know about white privilege. He’s half white. I wonder if he hates part of himself? He was adopted and raised by a white couple in white suburbia. If there was ever anyone to lecture us on the plight of a black man it’s this man🙄. Now if Richard Sherman was the face of this I could give it acknowledgement. Pulled himself out of Compton. Graduate of Stanford. Premier corner in the NFL. Not the guy that’s lived better than all blacks and 99% of whites. 

:lol: It is also weird that he suggests it is white supremacy...  Independence Day is the celebration of the day we broke free of England signing the Declaration of Independence... Slaves were already present with the English settlers.  It was brought here to America by the Brits...  Blame them.  

I wish the NFL wouldn't have black balled this guy... I would have tossed his butt out there and let him end his own career.  He was an awful QB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

:lol: It is also weird that he suggests it is white supremacy...  Independence Day is the celebration of the day we broke free of England signing the Declaration of Independence... Slaves were already present with the English settlers.  It was brought here to America by the Brits...  Blame them.  

I wish the NFL wouldn't have black balled this guy... I would have tossed his butt out there and let him end his own career.  He was an awful QB.

He knew that, hence his actions for attention...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

He basically did when he no-showed at the workout the NFL has set up for him.  He knew that if he didn’t have a good day and nobody signed him his podium would be gone.

• Thanks 1

It's not about disrespecting the flag. It's not about disrespecting the flag. Yes, I admit it, it's about disrespecting the flag. Told ya so...

UkF65ZYN_normal.jpg

Colin Kaepernick

@Kaepernick7
Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

✊🏾
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I wonder if anyone is remotely defending him . I would like to hear the reasons. LeBron James is just like him. He also retweeted kap and didn’t celebrate our Nation Independence. I just don’t understand why we support or look up to the traitors. LeBron , kap , and Nike are silent on China.

That moron has created his own legacy.  He gets to live with it

• Thanks 1

Krapernick is the face of BLM. Think about this. Krapper was given a great life by his white parents, they loved him and treated him as their own. His black daddy never cared, but he rejects his parents love. Yet it’s his white parents fault.

white Parents equals America 

black daddy equals Marxism 

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I wonder if anyone is remotely defending him . I would like to hear the reasons. LeBron James is just like him. He also retweeted kap and didn’t celebrate our Nation Independence. I just don’t understand why we support or look up to the traitors. LeBron , kap , and Nike are silent on China.

Because China pays them well. 

On 7/5/2020 at 1:12 PM, MavGrad99 said:

Like Clay Matthews said " you ain't Russell Wilson bro" lol.

• Like 1