But Black Lives Matter?

CarthDawg77

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What reason can you give to justify murdering an 8 year old girl? Or a 6 year old? Or a 13 year old? Or a 3 year old? Can you give ONE good reason why these children had to die? Or better yet, Why you don’t give a damn? Or why These Black Lives DON’T Matter? 

Skip it... Everybody Already Knows...🤨

Do blacks kill other blacks because of their skin color?

Simple yes or no would suffice.

You clearly have no understanding of what BLM stands for, and it shows. Gang activity vs racial profiling. Learn the difference.

And please dont act like you give a damn about blacks dying. lol to you, its probably one less darky to worry about.

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

You clearly have no understanding of what BLM stands for, and it shows. Gang activity vs racial profiling. Learn the difference.

And please dont act like you give a damn about blacks dying. lol to you, its probably one less darky to worry about.

You totally miss my point; I am merely pointing out the overt hypocrisy of the BLBM. 

If in Fact, Black Lives were important to them, ALL Black lives would be sacred; but the Simple Truth is that they Only care about black life when there is a payoff, whether political, monetary or Both; Everyone on this site, & I mean EVERYONE who saw the manner in which Derek Chauvin totally disregarded George Floyd’s pleas to be allowed to breathe has said that Chauvin should forfeit his own life for murdering Floyd. He Knew what he was doing, & what the end result was going to be, yet he never relented to Floyd’s begging to be allowed to breathe. This was a clear case of Murder by someone who took an Oath to Protect & Serve All Citizens. 

The Black Lives Matter gained massive support from the Nation as a Whole in that moment; Money has poured in & Political Clout expanded exponentially. 

HOWEVER, All too often, when an innocent child dies because a black gang banger carelessly sprays bullets into a crowd or a moving vehicle protecting “turf” that “belongs to his gang,” or when Any Black takes the life of ANY other black life, All we hear are crickets 🦗🦗🦗 from this “organization “ that purports itself to be concerned with ALL BLACK LIVES, & that Simply IS NOT THE CASE, because there is No Payoff, either political, or Financial, for them to Act; SHEER HYPOCRISYis what we see & hear from the black community, who, by the way, perpetuates these senseless murders with their Silence! GMAFB...🙄

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Does it Matter what the reason is? Is the victim somehow less dead because of any particular reason for their being murdered? I think the victim doesn’t Care; They're Dead in any case. If it is a case of gang violence, I would have to say, “Yes, that person died as a direct result of skin color”, because these black gang bangers don’t shoot white people who venture into their “ turf” in the course of doing legitimate business; so, to answer your ridiculous question, Yes, they ARE in FACT murdered as a direct result of their skin tone.

Sadly, I Do understand what the BLM stands for, as I stated above. They stand to gain politically &/or financially when a person of color is killed by a white person, PERIOD.

As to the rest of your idiotic ramblings, I do care; I think Rodney King said it best when he asked, “ Can’t we All just get along?”

40 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

That is racism to its core. You have far too much hate in your heart. The fact that black on black crime is high as it is should be the real issue that you have completely ignored. The gangs don’t even like the BLM they represent far extreme leftist hate group that wants to enhance Divisions and terrorize the country. Stop acting like they’re following the teachings of MLK , a Awesome American who wanted nothing more to unify our country. Systematic racism is a myth and you’re delusional to think otherwise. 

Have to love it when some right wing white TRIES to educate someone black on the issues within the black community.

"Systematic racism is a myth".....dude you dont know what the hell you're talking about. Ignorant mf.

How about you go worry about when the next mass shooting will be, because I guarantee you it more than likely won't be by a poc.

And when it happens, I guarantee you that it wont be labeled an act of terrorism. They'll come up with some excuse like they always do..."he was mentally ill". Police will probably take em to Burger King afterwards instead of killing them on sight, like they do so many unarmed poc. Deflect, deflect, deflect like the far right always does.

Worry about yourselves before trying to critique others. 

And most importantly, educate yourself on why certain groups exists instead of ignorantly running your mouth on a public forum ..making yourself look bad.

Y'all are very vocal about your hatred for BLM, Black Panthers, Antifa and others...but when it comes to the Klan, who has been here long before any of those other groups were....yall have nothing to say. You probably think they are very fine people like Trump does. And you never critique the cop, its always the unarmed poc's fault they got shot. How the hell Botham Jean is to be blamed for a cop walking into his apartment and shooting him as he sat on his own couch eating cereal is beyond me. That's because you expect people to sit back and just take nonsense from white supremacist and white supremacy groups...and thats not how it works.

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You might wanna look into the mirror when you call people names. No one takes you seriously. Look into the BLM . They openly admitted they’re trained in Marxism . Geez the facts isn’t your friend. 

So, BLM are just a bunch of commies.

They werent formed to fight for equality and to fight against injustices toward poc in America? 

Sounds about RIGHT.

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You Asked, I answered. You just don’t like the answer....😜

Most blacks that are eaten up with racism are taught that by their parents  racism they will never see the light of objectivity just what they are taught 

6 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

No one takes this joker seriously, heck Barry has more credibility. 🤢 can’t believe I wrote that. I got the Covid I believe.

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

No one takes this joker seriously, heck Barry has more credibility. 🤢 can’t believe I wrote that. I got the Covid I believe.

You got something that needs doctoring, for sure! 🙄 Not sure 'stupiditis' can be cured, Lion, but hang in there! 😆

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

So, BLM are just a bunch of commies.

They werent formed to fight for equality and to fight against injustices toward poc in America? 

No, they weren’t; They are a Political Action Group whose job is to raise money. They don’t give a 💩 about you.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They don’t give a 💩 about you.

But somehow, the republican party does. 

CarthDawg wants me to believe that some southern Bama confederate flag waving hillbilly cares about me more than BLM would. 

I needed that laugh 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Well they don’t you are getting played haha 

Well there ya have it.

Southern confederate dixie land hillbillies care more about blacks than BLM.

Jesus...

😂😂😂

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No Carth. You know what I posted and meant. They are innocent bystanders just like a war zone. No different. These gang members don’t see themselves as black. They associate themselves as Crips, Bloods, Vice Lords, Gangster Disciples, etc. They aren’t loyal to anything but their gang or set. For some it’s the only family they know. It’s a huge problem that will take decades to fix. 

Exactly many of them were simply driving through areas that these people were "protesting" at.  If people are going to protest in the streets I think they should get a permit to block off the area so cars can't drive through them.  They may have been coming to protest with them.  I'm siding more with laws that allow you to drive through and over these protesters.  We don't need another Reginald Denny case, and I've seen several of those in the past month.  If these people won't stop to be beaten then they are shot at now.  It's pathetic.  I could understand the protests, but it's been over a month.  With people not working or have any other outlet to go out this is all they have to do.  Politicians should know that this is the reason that the protests have continued.  

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

A simple yes or no would've been good.

KKK vote democrat?

How can any of us know how they vote.  I'm sure just as with any demographic they have some Republican voters and some Democrat voters.  You can't find that information.  I don't know any KKK members so I don't know what their politics are.  This is the sad part to me.  I can actually see some whites joining their ranks if the violence keeps going on and on.