Imangine if you won the PowerBall?

Sportsfanatic1

I’d most definitely arrive in person to collect my power ball winnings.

Mail in voting is no good. Way too many ways for those Democrats to cheat. Why do you think they’re so ready to allow it? They want an advantage in the election, cheating is what they do best. 

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I’d most definitely arrive in person to collect my power ball winnings.

Mail in voting is no good. Way too many ways for those Democrats to cheat. Why do you think they’re so ready to allow it? They want an advantage in the election, cheating is what they do best. 

Lying about it is what they do best.  They’ve already been caught on the state level sending multiple ballots out

• Like 1

Trump trying to make it harder to safely take part in voting in the middle of a pandemic, because he fears a massive turnout against him, wants to delegitimize the whole process? Sure, I am a suspicious, paranoid Trumplover, who will dance on a string and ignore facts about mail in voting. Here's some:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3258807001

Btw, the authors are both Republicans. 

• Roll Eyes 2

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump trying to make it harder to safely take part in voting in the middle of a pandemic, because he fears a massive turnout against him, wants to delegitimize the whole process? Sure, I am a suspicious, paranoid Trumplover, who will dance on a string and ignore facts about mail in voting. Here's some:

Surely if protestors can’t catch the Covid, then voters surely can’t.  I know.  Let’s take 4-5 days to vote, by appointment only so nobody has to stand in line.  That sounds better than voter fraud by mail

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Surely if protestors can’t catch the Covid, then voters surely can’t.  I know.  Let’s take 4-5 days to vote, by appointment only so nobody has to stand in line.  That sounds better than voter fraud by mail

You are actually making some sense there. Expand the number of voting sites and days? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are actually making some sense there. Expand the number of voting sites and days? 

I would bet a paycheck that Dems still wouldn’t go for that and accuse trump of voter suppression. 
(because it’s not about that, it’s about not being able to cheat by mail in voting)

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

More opportunity for the silent majority lol.

Republicans generally like to limit the number of voting sites and are extremely against any kind of leeway in voting, especially in the South, so this would be a great change in approach. 

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans generally like to limit the number of voting sites and are extremely against any kind of leeway in voting, especially in the South, so this would be a great change in approach. 

That’s funny, you got any recent proof of this or just what you’ve heard?  

18 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Would you mail your ticket to collect your prize or take it in person? Now, ask the same question about mail-in ballots....

If I won the Powerball the first thing I would do is set up a trust so I could claim the money anonymously. The second thing I would do is claim the money in person. Cash up front. Forget the amortized payout.

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Democrats wanted mail in ballots long before the pandemic

12 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I would bet a paycheck that Dems still wouldn’t go for that and accuse trump of voter suppression. 
(because it’s not about that, it’s about not being able to cheat by mail in voting)

Lol

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

4 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

One day it may happen. In order to vote for the anti-Christ 

Check box 1 for the ac or check box 2 for the ac and to not vote will be treasonous 

While you say that, in my opinion--if you don't vote, and it doesn't matter who you vote for, don't complain and you're a traitor to they Constitution of the United States.