TX Inflated Covid Numbers

ObiOne

Not sure if this has been posted or not.  But please watch the first 5 or 6 minutes of this video.  It definitely sheds some light on why TX case and even death numbers are increasing.  All the numbers are being manipulated for money and political power.  It shows the actual footage from the Collin County Commissioners Court where it is all laid out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Alex Jones???????! 🤣

You don't have to take his word for it.  Video is straight from Collin County Commissioner's court.  But I'm sure that doesn't mean anything to you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Alex Jones has admitted he is a fraud in court battling for custody of his kids during his divorce .  

The video isn't about him.  It is about why the covid rate in TX is "spiking".  Jones basically shared the video.   Watch 3 minutes of it. It is straight from Collin County's commissioner's meeting.  They explain how one "probable" case can actually equal 15 or more cases that count to the state's numbers.  

If you still believe these numbers,  even with all the undercover journalist type stories to the contrary,  you're a special kind of stupid.  The desperation on the left and the nwo globalist regime is on full display.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Covid is a hoax!!

I wouldn't word it that way.  It's real, the threat is the hoax.  I'll keep repeating what I've said on several other occasions: the mortality rate doesn't come close to warranting the hysteria.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I used to think that. Whatever it is, it is real.

It's real, but it's not as bad as some are saying it is.  It is tough on some people, but so is the flu.  Just as the flu some have mild symptoms and some have deadlier cases based on their immune systems.  You're living proof.  As I've stated, I'm not worried about contracting the virus, but I'm going to take steps from becoming contaminated or contaminating others.  As I've always believed, never trust a anyone that doesn't wash their hands after using the bathroom.  If you're sick, stay home.  if you're likely to become sick stay home.  Don't spread your gookies/germs/bacteria.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I wouldn't word it that way.  It's real, the threat is the hoax.  I'll keep repeating what I've said on several other occasions: the mortality rate doesn't come close to warranting the hysteria.

I know several folks that have had it now and all say at worst it felt like the flu.  Some are saying they hardly had any symptoms, just felt tired.  Lots of folks don’t even realize they have/had it why it spreads so easily.  

49 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I know several folks that have had it now and all say at worst it felt like the flu.  Some are saying they hardly had any symptoms, just felt tired.  Lots of folks don’t even realize they have/had it why it spreads so easily.  

Is it really even a problem if if spreads amongst people who don’t know they have it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Is it really even a problem if if spreads amongst people who don’t know they have it?

For most, it is little more than a nuisance. But for people with compromised immunity such as heavy smokers & diabetics or people with other health issues, it can be deadly. It is almost like it seeks out those with these compromised conditions. Who knows what the long term effects could be?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

For most, it is little more than a nuisance. But for people with compromised immunity such as heavy smokers & diabetics or people with other health issues, it can be deadly. It is almost like it seeks out those with these compromised conditions. Who knows what the long term effects could be?

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

To scared liberals it must be terrifying

Carth speaks truth, in part from personal experience, and you keep beating that political drum? I think your perspective might be different if you had someone in your life you had to safeguard against exposing them to it, much less yourself contracting. I have now seen stories of all age groups, including healthy people , who were exposed at family gatherings, on the bus, at parties,  working at grocery stories or fast food or at meat packing factories, and things have turned terrible for them. Keep being 'brave' and not cautious, belittling others who are, and good luck to you. 

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Carth speaks truth, in part from personal experience, and you keep beating that political drum? I think your perspective might be different if you had someone in your life you had to safeguard against exposing them to it, much less yourself contracting. I have now seen stories of all age groups, including healthy people , who were exposed at family gatherings, on the bus, at parties,  working at grocery stories or fast food or at meat packing factories, and things have turned terrible for them. Keep being 'brave' and not cautious, belittling others who are, and good luck to you. 

Anecdotal evidence is just that.  I thought the left was all about science, not anecdotal evidence.  Check out this site.  Deaths remained relatively flat even after reopening....even with all the reclassifying, probable, and don't even need to be tested to be counted deaths.

https://tabexternal.dshs.texas.gov/t/THD/views/COVIDExternalQC/COVIDTrends?%3AisGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&%3Aembed=y

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

My daughter missed 8 days of school in November for an ILI.  Talk to somebody else in that derogatory manner punk.  

I never missed a day of work with folks from other states walking through my place of employment and I never got sick.  Talk to somebody else in that derogatory manner punk. I had no choice but to brave it out if I wanted to keep my job supplying the power plants for you.  

sit on your high horse and tell me something else.   My wife’s two cousins and their spouses all 4 had it.  Neither spent a day in the hospital or died.  Two church friends had it and barely showed symptoms.  Talk to somebody else in that derogatory manner you witless punk.  

my dad is 65, obese, diabetic with blood pressure problems.  I’ve kept my kids from being all over their granddad so tell my kids how bad you have it.  You are a punk of the worst kind.

• Thanks 1

One thing I keep seeing is they have grocery shopping and restaurant takeout as a moderate risk activity.  To me it's a high risk activity with so many people in the store especially around the 1st as I witnessed when I went to buy some ribeyes at Kroger. With takeout these food runners are going from car to car, and rarely do I see them wash their hands afterwards or sanitizing their pens.  Yet, they have eating out at a restaurant as high risk which is crazy to me.  Dining in is far safer in my opinion especially with the steps that are now taken to prevent the spread.  Tables are spread out, and capacity is only at 50%.  The only thing I worry about is using door handles and bathrooms in a restaurant.  I'm not afraid to eat at one either, because the social distancing is remote, and you don't have people walking around like you do at the grocery store picking up products and placing them back with no gloves.  I'm not buying any fresh fruit or vegetables right now, because who knows how many people have picked those up, and put them back down again.  At least I can get many of the fresh vegetables I use at home at work, and don't have to pay for them.  

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

One thing I keep seeing is they have grocery shopping and restaurant takeout as a moderate risk activity.  To me it's a high risk activity with so many people in the store especially around the 1st as I witnessed when I went to buy some ribeyes at Kroger. With takeout these food runners are going from car to car, and rarely do I see them wash their hands afterwards or sanitizing their pens.  Yet, they have eating out at a restaurant as high risk which is crazy to me.  Dining in is far safer in my opinion especially with the steps that are now taken to prevent the spread.  Tables are spread out, and capacity is only at 50%.  The only thing I worry about is using door handles and bathrooms in a restaurant.  I'm not afraid to eat at one either, because the social distancing is remote, and you don't have people walking around like you do at the grocery store picking up products and placing them back with no gloves.  I'm not buying any fresh fruit or vegetables right now, because who knows how many people have picked those up, and put them back down again.  At least I can get many of the fresh vegetables I use at home at work, and don't have to pay for them.  

Be careful, you’re making sense.  Barry May talk  down at you for being a “political hack”