Let’s talk about masking up.

TheShadowKnows

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

Does it matter if I'm not around you ?  I can't infect you if I'm not around you.  Do you wear your facial mask if you're at home or  asleep or maybe you need a CPAP. I don't so when I'm not around people I don't cover my nose, because I need oxygen.  If you're this scared, then you truly need to stay at home.  I'm checked twice a week for the Wuhan, guess what ?  Nothing.  Don't even come into a restaurant, and stay out of the grocery store where everyone from production to shipping has touched your goods.  I tell you what it would be better for you to grow your own produce and vegetables, but it's a little bit late in the season to do that especially with the Texas heat.  Do you think everyone else has their mouth and nose mask on 24/7 ?  Think, think, think are you that dumb ?  

It’s Screamer, so....😂

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

A mask is not going to prevent anyone from dying.  You can still catch the Wuhan even while wearing a mask.  The Wuhan is not going to kill everybody, otherwise it would be a much higher percentage now of deaths they would be in the 10's of millions.  I only properly wear a mask when I'm at work for only about 25% of the time that I am there.  If I'm not around someone or I'm 6 feet away from them in the BOH I don't properly wear it.  I would say I've worn a mask maybe 1% or less since this started.  I have yet to contract the virus.  If masks were so effective why were they not required from the beginning instead of 3 months into it ?  If you feel a mask is going to protect you, then you have a false sense of security with their effectiveness, just as gloves are not foolproof.  

Smh, it was a joke. You just wasted 2 minutes of your life posting this. The purpose of the mask by the way is to prevent the infected from spreading it. No one said it protects you. I've been very light hearted with my posts for the past week or two and I still catch flack .

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Smh, it was a joke. You just wasted 2 minutes of your life posting this. The purpose of the mask by the way is to prevent the infected from spreading it. No one said it protects you. I've been very light hearted with my posts for the past week or two and I still catch flack .

You hit the Lotto?😂

5 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

And I ask you where I said it was founded on the Christian religion?  There are Christian principles in the constitution.  I merely defended the principles of Christianity.  You were saying the founders weren’t Christlike, I just said that Christians can make stupid decisions and aren’t perfect.  But history does tell you the biggest portion of the framers believed in higher power, mostly God.  

My bad. We got a good US history debate out of it though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Does it matter if I'm not around you ?  I can't infect you if I'm not around you.  Do you wear your facial mask if you're at home or  asleep or maybe you need a CPAP. I don't so when I'm not around people I don't cover my nose, because I need oxygen.  If you're this scared, then you truly need to stay at home.  I'm checked twice a week for the Wuhan, guess what ?  Nothing.  Don't even come into a restaurant, and stay out of the grocery store where everyone from production to shipping has touched your goods.  I tell you what it would be better for you to grow your own produce and vegetables, but it's a little bit late in the season to do that especially with the Texas heat.  Do you think everyone else has their mouth and nose mask on 24/7 ?  Think, think, think are you that dumb ?  

Man y’all get way too butthurt over a little comment. I know you think of yourself as the expert on everything but I’m gonna have to call shenanigans on the fact that you say you get your brain tickled twice a week. 

5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I’m just saying that if he’s only wearing his mask 25% of the time then I don’t think I’d want to eat there. There’s no telling what he and his coworkers are contaminating. 

Do masks guarantee you won’t get Covid?  That’s good news!!!!  Smarter folks with MD behind their names are saying otherwise, but shame on them for being political hacks.  

15 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Well mask are for the greater good and people who refuse to where them are not Americans.  They're communist who want us all to die. At this point I'm just waiting for @WestHardinfan1 to come yell at me.

Anybody who uses the quote "for the greater good" is a communist......lol

4 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

It is easy.  When the virus eventually starts to die out.  You invest in cruise lines, airline, and oil stocks as people return to normal travel habits.  

I just don't see cruise lines recovering. Had a horrible experience with Princess Cruises and I for one am done with them after the way they handled the pandemic. As for the rest I can see it but it has to be luck now bc nothing is in recovery mode 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Bought CCL at $11.50, sold at $22.50.  Investment friend told me to buy it, I pulled the trigger on the sale before it started tanking again

Good deal. Good circle of friends to have.

39 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I just don't see cruise lines recovering. Had a horrible experience with Princess Cruises and I for one am done with them after the way they handled the pandemic. As for the rest I can see it but it has to be luck now bc nothing is in recovery mode 

It may take a while for it to recover, but it will.  People want to live , not exist.  My sister works at a high end restaurant outside of DFW.  The restaurant is busy as many have still not opened up, and rich people have endless money to spend.  

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Bought CCL at $11.50, sold at $22.50.  Investment friend told me to buy it, I pulled the trigger on the sale before it started tanking again

I bailed out at around $20.00 a share as Covid-19 started to take off again.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

It may take a while for it to recover, but it will.  People want to live , not exist.  My sister works at a high end restaurant outside of DFW.  The restaurant is busy as many have still not opened up, and rich people have endless money to spend.  

There has not been a slow down at all with restaurants and bars in DFW. Most bars are claiming to be restaurant so they can do a 50% occupancy