Let’s talk about masking up.

TheShadowKnows

On 7/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, BarryLaverty said:

I wear a mask because my 81 year old mother is extremely susceptible to anything like Covid, if I brought it into her house, and I would like to see her and be able to care for on a regular basis. Wherever you copied that nonsense from is wrong on so many levels and not really Christ like, in my opinion. 

While I don't know your mother, I understand that wearing a mask protects you and others from this virus--a little bit. So keep on doing what you're doing, because it is the safest thing for her. While we all might end up with it one day, sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry. I wear mine in stores and restaurants when ordering, but once outside, it comes off. But then again in my area, we all live a football field away from each other. 

If you don't wear a mask--then don't female dog it when you catch the virus. 

19 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Smh, it was a joke. You just wasted 2 minutes of your life posting this. The purpose of the mask by the way is to prevent the infected from spreading it. No one said it protects you. I've been very light hearted with my posts for the past week or two and I still catch flack .

Then why the mask shaming that we are seeing today, and the mandatory laws to wear them ?  The only way we can prevent the spread of the virus is by constant hand washing and sanitizing of surfaces that people touch.  I realize that is how it was spread was improper sanitizing  of seats on boats, trains, and planes or through surfaces that those infected touched when they arrived in the States.  I've always thought we should have been doing that in the first place.  It took this virus to finally make it happen.  I saw today that they are trying to blame President Trump's rally in Tulsa for the spike.  So 6,200 people attended and only a few have since come down with the virus.  Please.  I'm sure we'll see another spike in the coming days because of the 4th of July holiday.  While I know many beaches were closed, I saw numerous house parties just in my neighborhood with gatherings of over 15-20 people.  I know we were extremely slow at where I work, but that's always the case on the 4th of July even more so this year.  

17 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man y’all get way too butthurt over a little comment. I know you think of yourself as the expert on everything but I’m gonna have to call shenanigans on the fact that you say you get your brain tickled twice a week. 

They test my blood for antibodies, but not the Q tip.  They test for almost every infectious disease so it's not spread.  On top of that they check all my vital levels for excessive levels of the components of my blood.  If I test positive for anything then I'm rejected.  

51 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

They should have the right to have a business if they want to imo. Who is the government to say what is or isn’t important.

Went into McLemore’s in Nac the other day.  They had half the tables taped over.  But the tables next to the bar were full 8-10 at each, every stool had someone perched on it.  There was 30-40 people around the bar.  That is how it’s spreading.  People are just losing their minds that the cases are piling up without realizing that 500k more tests are available each day.  The cases were likely that high already, just no way to confirm it.  Common sense is fairly uncommon these days.  CDC has said the death rate is flat and percentage is shrinking to borderline non-pandemic state.  But by all means everybody should panic and wear a mask instead of just the ones that need to

29 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

4246FFED-A41E-42E1-9506-957FC928769F.jpeg

I’ve seen people wearing masks leave buggies all over the parking lots, parking in fire lanes, and other stupid stuff.  This picture is purely a stupid analogy only a liberal would get a kick out of.  Political humor?  Not even close!

• Like 1

Just now, PepeSilvia said:

148028AA-2D64-4FDE-BB48-12A55ADE3623.jpeg

The thing you snowflakes don’t click on is being Told by the Government What to Do, When to do it, & How to do it; That me be fine for people who are used to being hand fed regularly, but True Americans chose to decide things for themselves...

22 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The thing you snowflakes don’t click on is being Told by the Government What to Do, When to do it, & How to do it; That me be fine for people who are used to being hand fed regularly, but True Americans chose to decide things for themselves...

05E20AB9-9E05-4CD9-B547-66CB113986DE.jpeg

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Went into McLemore’s in Nac the other day.  They had half the tables taped over.  But the tables next to the bar were full 8-10 at each, every stool had someone perched on it.  There was 30-40 people around the bar.  That is how it’s spreading.  People are just losing their minds that the cases are piling up without realizing that 500k more tests are available each day.  The cases were likely that high already, just no way to confirm it.  Common sense is fairly uncommon these days.  CDC has said the death rate is flat and percentage is shrinking to borderline non-pandemic state.  But by all means everybody should panic and wear a mask instead of just the ones that need to

So what do you disagree with or think is 💩worthy bev?

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Dear Leader wore a mask, and all you would, guaranteed. 

Who is this dear leader you keep referring to?  The president?  If so you are sorely mistaken.  Most of us don’t like him personally.  That’s what you keep ignoring

11 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You guys are all the same .  Same agenda same mojo. Blame Trump, ignore corrupt liberals, delusional, and deflecting all problems.

Actually I was just hoping you’d speak in a way that people could understand it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:51 AM, TheShadowKnows said:

Why do some people want others to wear mask? Lots of reason.

fear, self-righteousness, legalism, pandering for approval are all reasons why people submit to the yoke of mask wearing. But we are free men why would we submit to a slavery of mask wearing tyranny? So we must stand firm and not submit to the tyranny that we have been giving through the shedding of blood of Freedom lovers. Remember that those who want to make a good showing in the flesh ( self-Righteouse, cowards, legalist, those seeking affirmation) are the ones who compel others to mask up.
I try to base my beliefs on truth, not feelings or wants, so I search the scripture for answers and have found ultimate freedom in Christ and base my post on Galatians 5:1 and Galatians 6:12. 
Christ has liberated us into freedom. Therefore stand firm and don’t submit to the yoke of slavery...those who want to make a good showing in the flesh are the ones who could compel you to be circumcised, so not to be persecuted for the cross of Christ.
Sin restricts, holds us in bondage to the slavery of its tyranny and only through the shed blood of Christ can we have true freedom 

This^^^^^^👏🤨