Let’s talk about masking up.

TheShadowKnows

8 hours ago, ctown81 said:

There has not been a slow down at all with restaurants and bars in DFW. Most bars are claiming to be restaurant so they can do a 50% occupancy 

I rural areas , the restaurants are not following the 50 percent rule.  There more of a 75 or 85 percent rule.  There is an outbreak in Erath County ( Stephenville/Tarleton State area )  They have around 250 active cases.  Apparently there was a concert, and everybody was pact in tight in there.  At least 1 person was sick in there.  

On 7/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, DB2point0 said:

I’ve seen people wearing masks leave buggies all over the parking lots, parking in fire lanes, and other stupid stuff.  This picture is purely a stupid analogy only a liberal would get a kick out of.  Political humor?  Not even close!

Lol, I've seen masks and gloves left all over parking lots like dirty diapers in every store parking lot I go to.  They're a biohazard in my opinion.  Today, I went to get checked out again.  They have you not wear your mask properly while taking your temperature and checking your blood pressure and pulse.  The reason being for your blood pressure and pulse is masks will cause your heart to beat faster and your blood pressure to rise which gives a false indication of what they actually are at while at rest.  I should have mentioned that earlier on why I only wear a mask properly when I'm around people or food.  

On 7/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, DB2point0 said:

Who is this dear leader you keep referring to?  The president?  If so you are sorely mistaken.  Most of us don’t like him personally.  That’s what you keep ignoring

Maybe he's talking about his beloved Biden who I have rarely seen wear a mask while speaking when he has on rare occasions.  I'm not worried about either of them wearing the muzzle while speaking, but I hope they sanitize the  microphone afterwards.  The reason neither do can go back to President Wilson who contracted the Spanish Influenza and didn't want to appear to be weak.  JFK did wear a mask in his debate with Nixon by wearing makeup for television, and Nixon sweated also showing that he was weak.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Maybe he's talking about his beloved Biden who I have rarely seen wear a mask while speaking when he has on rare occasions.  I'm not worried about either of them wearing the muzzle while speaking, but I hope they sanitize the  microphone afterwards.  The reason neither do can go back to President Wilson who contracted the Spanish Influenza and didn't want to appear to be weak.  JFK did wear a mask in his debate with Nixon by wearing makeup for television, and Nixon sweated also showing that he was weak.  

Biden doesn’t need to lessen the o2 getting to his brain at all.  He’s already stammering slurring and struggling to be coherent as it is.  

• LOL! 1