Let’s talk about masking up.

TheShadowKnows

4 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The chinavirus is real. The threat's a hoax as are the number of positive cases apparently.  More of the same we've come to expect over the last 4 years:  Made-Up BS.

I heard today on the radio that in Harris Co. the mild form of the Wuhan has been the main strain that has been spreading.  Of course if someone that is high risk for health issues contracts it it would be tougher on them.  I'm only going to wear mine when I'm around people other than that it's below my nose.  I have noticed some stores such as Kroger aren't enforcing the mask rule and some convenience stores.  

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I heard today on the radio that in Harris Co. the mild form of the Wuhan has been the main strain that has been spreading.  Of course if someone that is high risk for health issues contracts it it would be tougher on them.  I'm only going to wear mine when I'm around people other than that it's below my nose.  I have noticed some stores such as Kroger aren't enforcing the mask rule and some convenience stores.  

Is this not the case for most things?  I'm sure you agree the answer is Yes.  Enough of this media-driven hysteria.  I've worn a mask in public only twice.  Once was to make a last minute purchase at guitar center that I needed immediately because of time constraint and the other was to get a haircut.  Other than that, I'm a free-breather of non-masked air.

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Please do stay away if you can't wear a mask in public places. 

I never Said I “couldn’t”, I simply said I wear one whenever I Choose to...If they tell me I MUST wear one, I will choose to not go to their business.

• 2 weeks later...

Just left Margarita’s on Second Street in Memphis; The place was packed! The food was great, The atmosphere was Great! Most people were masked up by City Ordinance, although that was only until you were seated... there was a wait if about 20 minutes to be seated. Social distancing was Not observed.  Afterward, the Missus & I took a horse drawn carriage down the Beale Street district where the street was filled with people from all walks of life having a good night out on the historic blues Capital of the world!👌🎹🎷🎸🎺🎶🎵