Beto’s Desperate attempt to be important

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Beto is done.  Stick a fork in him as far as elections go.  He might get appointed a position in Biden's cabinet.  

That is all he is playing for now.  I called him out on Twitter and this girl responded with "He is a rising star in politics."  I responded, "How did his last 2 campaigns go?  I wasn't aware that stars lose so frequently.  I am not sure he even made it out of the 1st few weeks of his presidential bid."  :rofl:

• Like 2

Robert Francis O'Rourke--the perfect definition of what happens when you decide that you must name yourself something different than what you really are--an Irishman. LOL. 

The World is much better off with him out of politics. At least as an elected official. 

So the GOP is the death cult, but all of the shootings happen in Democrat cities and states with the strictest gun laws.  It seems to me they are the death cult wanting anyone to die that can't defend themselves.  As for the Wuhan the chances of dying from it are minimal unless you are in a high health risk group.  

5 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

So the GOP is the death cult, but all of the shootings happen in Democrat cities and states with the strictest gun laws.  It seems to me they are the death cult wanting anyone to die that can't defend themselves.  As for the Wuhan the chances of dying from it are minimal unless you are in a high health risk group.  

Don't forget that these shootings or the majority of them are happening in the urban areas of these cities, which are predominantly minority shooters shooting minority victims...  And you know what Biden says...

Joe Biden worries - Imgflip

• LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Trump is not a likeable character, and Hillary is not running.  I've noticed Republicans are bailing on him in the last couple of months.  

Did you notice that Hillary is running away with the election still?  I wouldn’t put any stock in any polls right now.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Did you notice that Hillary is running away with the election still?  I wouldn’t put any stock in any polls right now.  

I realize the polls could be off, but not by this much.  Biden in double digit leads.  Hillary never had more than 5 percent lead.  The final poll was 1.1 percent off in the popularity National election.  Biden is leading the swing states by outside the margin of error.  I know several people who voted Trump 206 and now leaning Biden in 2020.  Don't stick a fork in Trump yet.  There is still time to go.  Interesting who Biden is going to pick a VP.  I don't see Biden lasting 4 years. Dems maybe using Biden's name to get the presidency and then inserting the VP pick as president a year or two later.  They will cite Biden's detreating health as the reason for the step down.   

20 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I realize the polls could be off, but not by this much.  Biden in double digit leads.  Hillary never had more than 5 percent lead.  The final poll was 1.1 percent off in the popularity National election.  Biden is leading the swing states by outside the margin of error.  I know several people who voted Trump 206 and now leaning Biden in 2020.  Don't stick a fork in Trump yet.  There is still time to go.  Interesting who Biden is going to pick a VP.  I don't see Biden lasting 4 years. Dems maybe using Biden's name to get the presidency and then inserting the VP pick as president a year or two later.  They will cite Biden's detreating health as the reason for the step down.   

Debates will seal the fate for Biden.  Blundering, stammering, forgetting.....  he’ll remove all doubt

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Will they agree to them or still blame the China virus. You can easily social distant a debate. This excuse is stupid. Television works lol.

I’ve read and seen where liberals are saying Biden should demand special stipulations on the debates to make them more fair for Biden.  Stipulations like Trump has to release his tax returns...... as that will level the playing field for a debate.  Another stipulation was having a group of fact checkers on site to keep trump from lying and misleading the public.  These folks even know Biden is a lost cause

9 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Shouldn’t the fact checkers be the candidate themselves? Also why is it so important about taxes? Did they honestly think he cheated? My goodness at the delusional dems.

It’s quite sad really.  If he can’t hold his own against Trump how do they expect him to fare against other world leaders? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Debates will seal the fate for Biden.  Blundering, stammering, forgetting.....  he’ll remove all doubt

Sadly, there won't be any debates.  Biden is leading in the polls and knows he would be destroyed and lose ground.  Biden will call Trump a few names and come up with some cute reason about covid.  I hope I'm wrong.

5 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I beg to differ. Watching CNN makes you think that is reality. 

Just listening to people ,who are right leaning people, around me .  Even some on Smoaky.com who support conservative ideas say Trump is not a likeable character .

30 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Sadly, there won't be any debates.  Biden is leading in the polls and knows he would be destroyed and lose ground.  Biden will call Trump a few names and come up with some cute reason about covid.  I hope I'm wrong.

Hillary led in the polls too.  

31 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Why change tactics ?  If what your doing is working.  Keep on doing it.    If your opponent is digging his political grave, let him keep digging.

Just now, BlahBlah said:

She ran the worst campaign in history.  She never took Trump seriously.  It was the elitist's in her that caused her the election.   

Stammering, forgetting, slurring, dementia, telling black folks who is black and who ain’t?  That’s a good campaign?