Beto’s Desperate attempt to be important

CarthDawg77

8 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I realize the polls could be off, but not by this much.  Biden in double digit leads.  Hillary never had more than 5 percent lead.  The final poll was 1.1 percent off in the popularity National election.  Biden is leading the swing states by outside the margin of error.  I know several people who voted Trump 206 and now leaning Biden in 2020.  Don't stick a fork in Trump yet.  There is still time to go.  Interesting who Biden is going to pick a VP.  I don't see Biden lasting 4 years. Dems maybe using Biden's name to get the presidency and then inserting the VP pick as president a year or two later.  They will cite Biden's detreating health as the reason for the step down.   

If you believe the polls that show Plugs in the lead, I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell you ... 😂 ....

8 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Trump is not a likeable character, and Hillary is not running.  I've noticed Republicans are bailing on him in the last couple of months.  

Who told you that?  The only news outlets I have seen even claim that are heavily liberal...  FOX News reports constantly that blacks are jumping ship from Biden to Trump...  While there may be some truth in all of it, I can promise you it doesn't move the needle.

• Thanks 1

I believe in what I'm seeing.  People who are typical right leaning people are now laughing at Trump.  Trump had a chance to walk into a second term with the Covid19 and riots.  He blew it badly.  American people watched, and saw how bad Trump was.  

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I believe in what I'm seeing.  People who are typical right leaning people are now laughing at Trump.  Trump had a chance to walk into a second term with the Covid19 and riots.  He blew it badly.  American people watched, and saw how bad Trump was.  

THen you should join Bev for lucky charms and cartoons on Saturday mornings.  Beware, you’ll need a mask 

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Who told you that?  The only news outlets I have seen even claim that are heavily liberal...   FOX News reports constantly that blacks are jumping ship from Biden to Trump...  While there may be some truth in all of it, I can promise you it doesn't move the needle.

When the actual person goes on a program and endorses Biden.  That kinda makes it a good source.  

10 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Democrats led cities . You can’t be serious. You can’t blame him for the virus, police, mythical systematic racism, or anything else. 

We can blame Trump for his response.  Keep calling it mythical systematic racism, and see your party lose what ever gains you had with your minority.  

10 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So one person tilts the scale to a double digit lead?  You must Believe in leprechauns too

I see a flock of people who voted Trump in 2016 switching to Biden in 2020.  Biden is not as hated as Hillary was.  The dementia stuff is not sticking to him like you would believe.  It is not changing voters mind.   I see a new tactic as some Republican leaders are saying Bernie Sanders control the Democratic Party.  

Like I said, if Trump would have handled the virus and riots better he walks into a 2nd term.  

39 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Just listening to people ,who are right leaning people, around me .  Even some on Smoaky.com who support conservative ideas say Trump is not a likeable character .

I disagree with this.  I'm right leaning and did not vote for Trump in 2016 because I thought he was just a liberal in sheep's clothing.  Well he has done better than I thought and is 10,000 times better than the alternative....which is tearing down America.  I know many like me that were not comfortable with Trump but after seeing him a potus for 3 years and his SCOTUS picks.....are now very comfortable with him.  If twitter would cancel his account,  I think it would be  a landslide Trump victory in 2020

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I see a flock of people who voted Trump in 2016 switching to Biden in 2020.  Biden is not as hated as Hillary was.  The dementia stuff is not sticking to him like you would believe.  It is not changing voters mind.   I see a new tactic as some Republican leaders are saying Bernie Sanders control the Democratic Party.  

Like I said, if Trump would have handled the virus and riots better he walks into a 2nd term.  

So more heavy handed government would have helped him with conservatives and independents?

11 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

So you’re saying he should’ve overstepped his boundaries and too the power from the governors?  How could he have handled both of those situations?  I’d like to know your opinion.  Don’t give us CNN’s version on the coronavirus, they already have been proven wrong.  

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I disagree with this.  I'm right leaning and did not vote for Trump in 2016 because I thought he was just a liberal in sheep's clothing.  Well he has done better than I thought and is 10,000 times better than the alternative....which is tearing down America.  I know many like me that were not comfortable with Trump but after seeing him a potus for 3 years and his SCOTUS picks.....are now very comfortable with him.  If twitter would cancel his account,  I think it would be  a landslide Trump victory in 2020

I agree if Trump dropped his Twitter  he would have a better chance.  He tweets himself into controversy  when he doesn't have too.  That causes him to loose supporters.  

Just now, ObiOne said:

So more heavy handed government would have helped him with conservatives and independents?

Just telling the truth would have been sufficient.  The American people could have handled it.  These were the people who are just not political in nature, and looked for leadership.  That is why Trump's approval rating shot upward at the beginning.  Instead they got a bunch of lies that everything was ok.  Remember Obama's line of " If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor under his plan . "  Ya'll posted it about thousands of time.  Trump's line was on Feburary 26 with him saying ; " There is about 15 cases now, but there will be zero in a week. "  That didn't turn out well.  The mixed messaging coming out of the White House makes Trump look incompetent.  You can't have your press secretary say Trump is the best informed president ever, but Trump always says he was not briefed.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

So you’re saying he should’ve overstepped his boundaries and too the power from the governors?  How could he have handled both of those situations?  I’d like to know your opinion.  Don’t give us CNN’s version on the coronavirus, they already have been proven wrong.  

I would have said 

Virus - This is a brand new virus we know little about.  These times will be tough.  We will get through this together.

Riots - Say something that brings people together.  I would never say I would send the military after the American people.  

48 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

President Trump's base has expanded since 2016 due to the radical left's rioting, defund the police, race baiting, pro illegal alien, anti-American, obstructionist, Russian/Ukrainian hoaxes ... he will win in a landslide in November and the liberal media and wackturds like you won't know what hit you ....

14 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I agree if Trump dropped his Twitter  he would have a better chance.  He tweets himself into controversy  when he doesn't have too.  That causes him to loose supporters.  

Just telling the truth would have been sufficient.  The American people could have handled it.  These were the people who are just not political in nature, and looked for leadership.  That is why Trump's approval rating shot upward at the beginning.  Instead they got a bunch of lies that everything was ok.  Remember Obama's line of " If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor under his plan . "  Ya'll posted it about thousands of time.  Trump's line was on Feburary 26 with him saying ; " There is about 15 cases now, but there will be zero in a week. "  That didn't turn out well.  The mixed messaging coming out of the White House makes Trump look incompetent.  You can't have your press secretary say Trump is the best informed president ever, but Trump always says he was not briefed.  

Which truth?  You mean the lies from WHO and CDC?  Fauci's truth?  Trump did listen to the science experts.  The scientists either intentionally deceived all of us or they have simply been wrong every step of the way.  

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I would have said 

Virus - This is a brand new virus we know little about.  These times will be tough.  We will get through this together.

Riots - Say something that brings people together.  I would never say I would send the military after the American people.  

That military comment was meant for the liberal leadership of the state.  Something that brings people together?   How about “quit doing what you’re doing, it’s driving a further wedge between Americans”.  You think they’d have listened?    The peaceful protests were fine.  It was antifa that started messing it up and driving the wedge.  He has called them what they are, domestic terrorists.  

48 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump's base has expanded since 2016 due to the radical left's rioting, defund the police, race baiting, pro illegal alien, anti-American, obstructionist, Russian/Ukrainian hoaxes ... he will win in a landslide in November and the liberal media and wackturds like you won't know what hit you ....

They’ll pull another investigation and impeachment again

27 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They’ll pull another investigation and impeachment again

The American people will vote them out in droves if that's all they can do.  It's already apparent that they have no intention of governing for the good of the people ... they are obsessed with "getting rid of Trump" ... that's not going to win them any support, much less election victories  .....  talk about a Hail Mary running dementia Joe ... now Plugs has desperately co-opted the  Crazy Bernie/AOC agenda ... :rofl:

All he needs now is either Bertha Butt or Kamala Karris by his side .... 😂

Surely, he can find a spot for Pocahontas  ....😛

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

3 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

There are many conservatives that hate Trump.  Not because of what he is doing, but because he talks too damned much.  If they are truly Conservative, they will vote for the man with the Conservative policies.  Going Liberal or Democrat right now is almost the equivalent of selling your soul to Satan.

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

There are many conservatives that hate Trump.  Not because of what he is doing, but because he talks too damned much.  If they are truly Conservative, they will vote for the man with the Conservative policies.  Going Liberal or Democrat right now is almost the equivalent of selling your soul to Satan.

Democrats did that Decades ago...

17 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I realize the polls could be off, but not by this much.  Biden in double digit leads.  Hillary never had more than 5 percent lead.  The final poll was 1.1 percent off in the popularity National election.  Biden is leading the swing states by outside the margin of error.  I know several people who voted Trump 206 and now leaning Biden in 2020.  Don't stick a fork in Trump yet.  There is still time to go.  Interesting who Biden is going to pick a VP.  I don't see Biden lasting 4 years. Dems maybe using Biden's name to get the presidency and then inserting the VP pick as president a year or two later.  They will cite Biden's detreating health as the reason for the step down.   

I haven't heard of any of my friends changing from either party.  I have not heard one Trump supporter say I can't stand this anymore I'm voting for Biden or any Democrat say they would ever vote for Trump.  I realize that is only out of 500+ people on facebook and probably another 100 more that aren't on or who are acquaintances.  There are some people that I don't know that I don't even know in the Houston area, and I know both have  supporters in the Houston area.  What's strange about this election year is I'm not seeing many bumper stickers or yard signs for either candidate that are current.  I still see Trump 2016 bumper stickers and Bernie/Hillary stickers for 2016 none for Biden.