Beto’s Desperate attempt to be important

CarthDawg77

12 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Shouldn’t the fact checkers be the candidate themselves? Also why is it so important about taxes? Did they honestly think he cheated? My goodness at the delusional dems.

That's the way it used to be done.  When a candidate was misleading the other candidate usually stated otherwise with either facts or half truths reported by the media.  

9 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Just listening to people ,who are right leaning people, around me .  Even some on Smoaky.com who support conservative ideas say Trump is not a likeable character .

I may not like him as a person, but I like him as our President at the current time.  I can't blame him for any of 2020 that has happened.  That's not his fault, and I think his reaction to the pandemic has been fine.  The only thing that does concern me is the unemployment rate, but that's because of local leaders who are killing the economy with the quarantine and scare tactics.  It's already closed my closest favorite Mexican food restaurants down with Pancho's and Casa Ole.  I've seen numerous others businesses shutter as well.  Many could be replaced, but it's going to take a long time for them to be replaced.  

8 hours ago, ObiOne said:

So more heavy handed government would have helped him with conservatives and independents?

He couldn't do it with the riots and offered help, but then Generals rebuked him for it.  I was all for it to maintain peace and order.  I can't say that all BLM was innocent, but I will say many of them are.  The real agitators were Antifa, and they are not gaining any support for what they've been doing.  I know the mainstream media has tried to exonerate them for the violence, but a lot of this violence has been done by whites.  That's from hundreds of videos that I have seen in almost every major city.