Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoHogg

How To Cognitive

Recommended Posts

Now the rest of you mask up and follow our leader who is now being patriotic....

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Now the rest of you mask up and follow our leader who is now being patriotic....

 

 

So, do like this wanna be leader?

blob.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump today on arrested sexual predator Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly."

Right Donald, she's only been arrested and charged by federal prosecutors for her alleged role in recruiting, grooming and sexually abusing underage girls as young as 14 as part of a years-long criminal enterprise;an accused sex trafficker if you will...

not to mention "I've met her numerous times over the years."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Donald Trump today on arrested sexual predator Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly."

Right Donald, she's only been arrested and charged by federal prosecutors for her alleged role in recruiting, grooming and sexually abusing underage girls as young as 14 as part of a years-long criminal enterprise;an accused sex trafficker if you will...

not to mention "I've met her numerous times over the years."

 

 

All the times Biden was accused of behaving inappropriately ...

And the reason he said "I wish her well" is because he wishes her well as far as being killed while she is in jail. Dam you people do not read what y'all post.

 
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job Greg. Now all you Abbott mask haters apologize and mask up...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, amazing, how did you do that ..."person, woman, man, camera, TV":rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s really funny, is I see nothing wrong with any of the videos of trump you posted. 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

What’s really funny, is I see nothing wrong with any of the videos of trump you posted. 🤷‍♂️

Kinda sad ain’t it shows Bo cognitive state lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, BoHogg said:

 

Not an appropriate thread for liberals . I could however see why you’re asking a how to video? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

What’s really funny, is I see nothing wrong with any of the videos of trump you posted. 🤷‍♂️

Botton line he's trying to troll the majority of posters on this board. Best just to ignore someone that's answering his own posts on a thread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...