Students Support Giving Up Free Speech To Avoid Offending Others

Monte1076

If you don’t have free speech, you can’t......

protest

contact your reps to voice your opinion

stand up against oppression

Say what you want on Facebook
tell politicians you want free education.

thats just a few things the single most important right we have gives you.  These kids are too stupid to realize it.  We’d be communist in 15 minutes without free speech

15 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

thats just a few things the single most important right we have gives you.  These kids are too stupid to realize it.  We’d be communist in 15 minutes without free speech

In my opinion, it's worse than you think.

Consider none of them can really define "hate speech" beyond "someone said something I don't like". So, hate speech can basically be anything anyone says it is. So if you ban "hate speech" or "offensive speech", what is that? I wonder if our resident liberals on here could give us a coherent definition of those terms.

It's basically having an "approved" list of things you can say that's constantly in flux. Orwell rings a bell. 2 + 2 was 5, until The Party decided it wasn't. Winston said in the book if you have the freedom to say 2 + 2 is 4, everything else follows. We were always at war with Oceana. Until we were at war with Eurasia. Then we were always at war with Eurasia. "Freedom", and in a broader sense, the word "free" in the book meant "a lack of", as in "The dog is free of fleas". Newspeak and doublespeak were the norm. New words were created, and others destroyed. How much of that do you see today? Was Orwell prescient? And most of that "control" is coming from the Left.

Student are only as smart as the teachers that teach them. So their government teachers were NOT very good--because the 1st amendment is the most important one of all. 

These idiots are ready to give up free speech. 

The governments are already trying to take freedom of religion and assembly by limiting the number of people who can be in one place at a time. 

The press has been gone for at least a decade, they are driven by their political agendas, not the truth anymore.

And whether it's the left or right, the right to petition, which voting is part of, seems to be getting harder to do, whether it is with possible voting restrictions, or voter fraud. 

So once these idiot students give up their "free speech", they will be given what they deserve--an oppressive government. Only the elderly will be able to combat this--until we are NO MORE. 

41 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Student are only as smart as the teachers that teach them. So their government teachers were NOT very good--because the 1st amendment is the most important one of all. 

The governments are already trying to take freedom of religion and assembly by limiting the number of people who can be in one place at a time. 

The press has been gone for at least a decade, they are driven by their political agendas, not the truth anymore.

And whether it's the left or right, the right to petition, which voting is part of, seems to be getting harder to do, whether it is with possible voting restrictions, or voter fraud. 

So once these idiot students give up their "free speech", they will be given what they deserve--an oppressive government. Only the elderly will be able to combat this--until we are NO MORE. 

Think about this: Congressional Approval Ratings are in the tank. And have been for years. There's a reason for that. "Regular People" like you and I are generally ignored until election time. I actually did write my Congressman last year, and to my surprise I actually got a call from his office.

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I’ve seen students that could teach some teachers.  

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Student are only as smart as the teachers that teach them. 

Oh boy!!! Sadly, there's a school district or zone of secondary education out there that "Educator" Berry has influenced and "educated". Bet there's alot of dumb, hypocritical, libtard, snowflake people running around there now. ####! That suxks for them!! 😱😂

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Oh boy!!! Sadly, there's a school district or zone of secondary education out there that "Educator" Berry has influenced and "educated". Bet there's alot of dumb, hypocritical, libtard, snowflake people running around there now. ####! That suxks for them!! 😱😂

It's nice to be thought of so fondly and obsessively by so many wannabes, Internet tough guys, and never haves on here. I do enjoy being a role model to you all and consider it to be a humbling responsibility. 😏

• Confused 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's nice to be thought of so fondly and obsessively by so many wannabes, Internet tough guys, and never haves on here. I do enjoy being a role model to you all and consider it to be a humbling responsibility. 😏

I don't think they're thinking of you fondly, Barry. I'm assuming your statement is sarcasm.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't think they're thinking of you fondly, Barry. I'm assuming your statement is sarcasm.

No, no, I have decided to embrace my inner Trump and declare that all I do is good for America, selfless and pure, and that all are entirely appreciative of me, unless they themselves are deluded and ungrateful. I am the greatest poster ever, and no one has ever been as good as me. Take my word for it. Later, I will post it on Twitter. 

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, well enlighten us some more "Educator". 

Wanna meet in person so I can educate YOU all about wannabes, internet tough guys, and never haves?  

47 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Oh, well enlighten us some more "Educator". 

Wanna meet in person so I can educate YOU all about wannabes, internet tough guys, and never haves?  

I have no more insight at this moment, but as the need arises, I will offer my services. 

And, no thanks, I think I know all about them. Maybe I belong in one of those categories. Thanks for the offer, though. 

Or, were you just making a threat on a message board, and my narcissism wouldn't let me understand that? 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have no more insight at this moment, but as the need arises, I will offer my services. 

And, no thanks, I think I know all about them. Maybe I belong in one of those categories. Thanks for the offer, though. 

Or, were you just making a threat on a message board, and my narcissism wouldn't let me understand that? 

Hey, Sugar, you take it however you want. You're a Libtard...that's what you're going to do anyway.