Trump Commutes The Sentence of Mob Associate

BarryLaverty

Ok, so, having gone through a small sampling of the list provided I do believe this list contains plenty of GOOD things Trump has done for the country. My post just above this one is a prime example. 
Barry, I do see where you’re coming from with all these sexual misconduct accusations against Trump by multiple women. I don’t guess any of them have stuck.
I do also fully understand the “grab ‘em by the ____ !” comment that was recorded and shared without his knowledge is not something any of us want our President saying, ever. 

Now, back to the accusations:

We do need to think about this logically too. Trump has been very wealthy his entire life as his father was also a successful businessman.

Think about people in general and not just women. Think how it is very likely there have been many women who have accused Trump of something, anything over the years just to try to get he and his lawyers to settle out of court for a big payday. Just saying, stuff happens like the lady suing McDonald’s after she spilled hot coffee on herself in the car after going through the drive through. People want to get rich quick and those type folks are everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1