Trump Commutes The Sentence of Mob Associate

BarryLaverty

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I got to play devil’s advocate for a second. It’s pretty well known that if you wanted to do business in New York during the mafia hay days you were going to have to strike a deal with them. Now that may be wrong but it’s business. Getting a mob boss to picket a newspaper so your political rival can’t get their message out seems to be a little worse. 

You can’t, in good conscience, constantly bring up ones ties and conveniently leave out the others ties. You must not condone one and not the other. 

Well, one could say one has an anecdote, and that the other one had a career of it, including having a 'fixer' to pay off his stripper girlfriends and handle all his back door dealings all the way until the 'fixer' went to prison. So...

• Roll Eyes 1

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Interesting list. Just going through some of the pardons and Stone seems to be very minor compared to others by different Presidents. You know I seen Trumps posthumously pardon of Jack Johnson and remember the outrage saying he was pandering to the black vote. Got down to Jimmy Carter and seen where he posthumously pardoned JEFFERSON DAVIS!  His fellow Democrat. Who the hell was Jimmy pandering to with that one🧐? His statue should come down. Does that pos even have a statue?

Not only Jefferson Davis and all those who fought in the civil war from the South, but every lefty that dodged the draft and high tailed it to Canada or parts unknown.  

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, one could say one has an anecdote, and that the other one had a career of it, including having a 'fixer' to pay off his stripper girlfriends and handle all his back door dealings all the way until the 'fixer' went to prison. So...

And one could say Biden sexually assaults women too.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

REMEMBER: Stone is still a convicted felon of federal crimes. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1233593

You are ignoring the FACT that all of this is part of the Russian hoax that evolved into the illegitimate bogus Mueller, "investigation" that should have never taken place ... in other words, Flynn, Manifort, Stone, Papadopoulos and others were all caught up in process crimes resulting from the phony Russian collusion coup attempt ...

Larry, you need to put the crack pipe down and open your Trump hating eyes .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

He's not the only one that posts on here.

Yea, he has a few brainwashed loyal minions  ... BooooHawg, PeePee, .... I think Jett was shamed into leaving his side ....

I wonder if he really believes half of the #### he posts on here ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Interesting list. Just going through some of the pardons and Stone seems to be very minor compared to others by different Presidents. You know I seen Trumps posthumously pardon of Jack Johnson and remember the outrage saying he was pandering to the black vote. Got down to Jimmy Carter and seen where he posthumously pardoned JEFFERSON DAVIS!  His fellow Democrat. Who the hell was Jimmy pandering to with that one🧐? His statue should come down. Does that pos even have a statue?

Who was outraged at Trump for pardoning Jack Johnson?