Trump Commutes The Sentence of Mob Associate

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

He was the target of a political witch hunt......

It still amazes me just how many people don't understand exactly what happened here ... either that, or like Larry, they just don't care about the truth ...

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The more I read his posts it’s not just trump he hates.  Deep down he hates America

You said something that stupid and unAmerican TWICE???? 

Now the inverse of that might be that those who endlessly, blindly, maniacally support and defend Trump hate America, as he is absolutely is unfit for this nation and does almost irreversible damage daily.  The 'cult of personality' is baffling. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Now the inverse of that might be that those who endlessly, blindly, maniacally support and defend Trump hate America, as he is absolutely is unfit for this nation and does almost irreversible damage daily.  The 'cult of personality' is baffling. 

How exactly is he unfit and what irreversible damage does he do daily?

This is just junk Dems like to say. Give us some examples of things he’s done to hurt the country. 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn’t realize a strong economy, less unemployment, more American jobs and better trade contracts were irreversible damage!!!  It only took the liberal media a couple months to spread a virus into an epidemic.  Now the cdc is saying the virus is on borderline non pandemic numbers and the media is still pushing the issue so governors will shut things down again.  

I never thought that a president doing his job and not pandering to one side (specifically the left) would be considered unamerican, but with the twinkletoe Ferry snowflake liberals we have now it just might be racist too huh?!?!

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

How exactly is he unfit and what irreversible damage does he do daily?

This is just junk Dems like to say. Give us some examples of things he’s done to hurt the country. 

Here's 796 for you to read up on. This takes us through June. 

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-796

• Roll Eyes 2

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Here's 796 for you to read up on. This takes us through June. 

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-796

Thank you for posting this list Barry.

We can all say a lot of this was before he was President and a lot of it is silliness.

One of them is ol’ girl accuses him of sexual misconduct and drops her case against him.

Trump supporters whip on some folks and it’s Trump’s fault?

There’s just a whole bunch of stuff the left likes to blame on Trump he had nothing to do with.

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Thank you for posting this list Barry.

We can all say a lot of this was before he was President and a lot of it is silliness.

One of them is ol’ girl accuses him of sexual misconduct and drops her case against him.  Same for Biden 

Trump supporters whip on some folks and it’s Trump’s fault? Check the voting records on the rioters, mostly Dems I’d bet

There’s just a whole bunch of stuff the left likes to blame on Trump he had nothing to do with.  They’re not big on responsibility and accountability themselves. 

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Barry, like this one, what in the world is wrong with this statement?

May 5, 2016 – For the Mexican holiday of Cinco de Mayo, Donald Trump posted a photo of himself eating a taco bowl to Facebook and Twitter, captioned, “Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” 

It’s an atrocity!!!  A down right outrage I tell you!!!    (According to FerryLavishly)

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I didn’t realize a strong economy, less unemployment, more American jobs and better trade contracts were irreversible damage!!!  It only took the liberal media a couple months to spread a virus into an epidemic.  Now the cdc is saying the virus is on borderline non pandemic numbers and the media is still pushing the issue so governors will shut things down again.  

I never thought that a president doing his job and not pandering to one side (specifically the left) would be considered unamerican, but with the twinkletoe Ferry snowflake liberals we have now it just might be racist too huh?!?!

He means irreversible damage to the dimocrat agenda of turning America into Venezuela .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Here’s one they have listed and I see Trump hasn’t done a thing to deserve being called out on it.

A foreign diplomat admittedly says he’s just trying to be cordial and respectful by staying in a Trump hotel during a visit to DC. The media rakes Trump over the coals for it as if he’s getting rich off foreign diplomats staying in his hotel while in Washington. 
First, Trump didn’t make some arrangement where he’s making dollars off being President by having these people stay in his hotels.

Second, in this example shown as a dig at Trump, the guy admitted to doing it only as a sign of respect.

I mean, what’s the big deal? Why do you even care, especially when Trump has given away his salary as POTUS to charities, etc?

I swear to God, if Obama had done that they’d already have fifty statues of him standing throughout the country. Since Trump is giving away his POTUS salary each year it’s no big deal, the media gives him zero credit for it (b/c he’s rich?) and still has the audacity to claim he’s using his POTUS platform to make money off of it, idiots. 

November 18, 2016 – One week after Trump’s election, 100 foreign diplomats gathered at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. to drink champagne and tour the building. One diplomat told the Washington Post, “Why wouldn’t I stay at his hotel blocks from the White House, so I can tell the new president, ‘I love your new hotel!’ Isn’t it rude to come to his city and say, ‘I am staying at your competitor?’” This indicated a conflict of interest that could have violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, which forbids government officials from accepting “any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.” 

Here’s another one, vaccines causing autism has NOT been debunked again and again. It is a very real issue people are concerned about. Trump wants to look into it and this gets listed as something he’s done that causes irreversible damage to the country or is listed as a lie he’s told??? 
Barry, I am really seeing a lot of examples of Trump’s mistakes that truly range from extremely questionable to downright false accusations or things that are listed here as negatives that really aren’t negatives at all. 

January 10, 2017 Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Donald Trump approached him about leading an investigation into “Vaccine Safety.” The prospect that vaccination can lead to autism has been repeatedlydebunked by long-running, peer-reviewed studies. Trump had supported the anti-vaccination theory on stage at the 2015 presidential debates. In September 2015 he publicly stated, “We had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, two years old, a beautiful child, went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.” 

Dang right he did!!! My man!

January 25, 2017 – Following up on his campaign promise to crack down on immigration, Donald Trump signed an executive order to both bolster the United States deportation force and direct construction of a wall along the Mexican border. The executive order also expanded the definition of “priority for deportation” to include anyone charged with a criminal offense. Rather than requiring a conviction by a court, “priority for deportation” would henceforth apply to any “acts that constitute a chargeable offense”—including minor offenses such as traffic violations and shoplifting.