Trump Sends Dems a Blunt Message

Wild74

The only real justice being executed in the United States right now appears to be whatever comes from the President’s desk. – Corrupt Marxist Minnesota Governor Tim Walz found that out the hard way late Friday evening, as his despicable request for a federal government bailout to repair the riot damage done to Minneapolis was outright denied by the Trump Administration.

From a story at the Minneapolis Star Tribune:

The federal government has denied Gov. Tim Walz’s request for aid to help rebuild and repair Twin Cities structures that were damaged in the unrest following George Floyd’s death.

Walz asked President Donald Trump to declare a “major disaster” for the state of Minnesota in his request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) on July 2. More than 1,500 buildings were damaged by fires, looting and vandalism in the days of unrest that followed Floyd’s May 25 death in Minneapolis police custody, racking up more than $500 million in damages, according to Walz.

The governor’s spokesman, Teddy Tschann, confirmed late Friday that the request for federal aid was denied.

“The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” Tschann said in a statement. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.”

[End]

Oh, darn. Oh, heck. Oh, that nasty old Donald Trump.

Thank God for Donald Trump and his clear-eyed view of this world. These riots were Democrat Party riots. BLM and Antifa, the two domestic terrorist groups that organized and managed the riots, are nothing but Democrat Party armed support groups, just as the Ku Klux Klan was for more than a century in this country. These Democrat Party riots were enabled and urged on by Democrat mayors and Democrat governors and simply do not in any way merit the intervention of the U.S. taxpayer to help to pay for the damage they caused.

This Trump ruling was a big middle finger to Gov. Walz, and it sends a very important signal to the Democrat Party and its armed terrorists: You break it, you buy it.

It is the only proper signal to send.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Finally a President that not only talks the talk, but walks the walk ... I don't agree with everything he has done, but his first term has wildly exceeded my expectations ... can you imagine how the Hilldabeast or Plugs would respond to this domestic terrorism? ....

• Thanks 3

How can doo doo man disagree with this when it is so obvious that the governor and mayor did this to themselves. If he had put in a concerted effort to stop all the destruction then it is fairly certain he would have got help from the federal government.

34 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Finally a President that not only talks the talk, but walks the walk ... I don't agree with everything he has done, but his first term has wildly exceeded my expectations ... can you imagine how the Hilldabeast or Plugs would respond to this domestic terrorism? ....

This is what FerryLavishly says is unamerican

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How about when Texas was denied disaster aid for the tornadoes in October? How we feel about that one? Was that also political? 

www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/06/11/fema-denies-texas-appeal-for-disaster-relief-for-october-tornadoes-that-caused-millions-in-damage-in-dallas-county/%3foutputType=amp

Even though dimocrats want them to, the federal government can't and shouldn't have to pay for every natural disaster that happens in America .... expectations like this were never common until the last few decades .... at some point, local municipalities, counties and states need to become more self sufficient ... FEMA was never intended to be a never ending horn of plenty for all natural disasters ..... 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Even though dimocrats want them to, the federal government can't and shouldn't have to pay for every natural disaster that happens in America .... expectations like this were never common until the last few decades .... at some point, local municipalities, counties and states need to become more self sufficient ... FEMA was never intended to be a never ending horn of plenty for all natural disasters ..... 

Beat me to it.....AMEN......

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

So in the midst of destroyed budgets because of Covid, and in spite of requests from Republicans, this request should have been turned down, why? Can you spare me the platitudes? 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So in the midst of destroyed budgets because of Covid, and in spite of requests from Republicans, this request should have been turned down, why? Can you spare me the platitudes? 

Ok, I'll spare you the platitudes .... Yes, it should have been turned down, along with many others across America .... I know you don't understand this , Larry, but at some point somebody has to pay for all of this .... did that thought ever cross your mind?  Do you think money grows on trees? .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Ok, I'll spare you the platitudes .... Yes, it should have been turned down, along with many others across America .... I know you don't understand this , Larry, but at some point somebody has to pay for all of this .... did that thought ever cross your mind?

So, you feel the same way about the military budget, as our national debt explodes? 

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ok, I'll spare you the platitudes .... Yes, it should have been turned down, along with many others across America .... I know you don't understand this , Larry, but at some point somebody has to pay for all of this .... did that thought ever cross your mind?  Do you think money grows on trees? .....

He’s a liberal, of course he thinks money grows on trees.  Liberals wanted the economy shut down.  Liberals wanted a stimulus package passed.  See where this is going?

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you feel the same way about the military budget, as our national debt explodes? 

It's my belief that a huge part of the federal government spending, including entire departments and agencies should be shut down.  I have said many times in this forum that the federal government has morphed into an out of control over reaching federal monstrosity never envisioned or approve of by our Founding Fathers or the Constitution ... The military defense budget is not one that should be totally done away with ... it could be refined and streamlined if we took the politics out of it .... but those are subjects that are evidently beyond your comprehension ....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How about when Texas was denied disaster aid for the tornadoes in October? How we feel about that one? Was that also political? 

www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/06/11/fema-denies-texas-appeal-for-disaster-relief-for-october-tornadoes-that-caused-millions-in-damage-in-dallas-county/%3foutputType=amp

It did not meet the guideline set by Congress which FEMA has to follow.

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Why do y’all Democrats ALWAYS ALWAYS want to defund our military? Why?

Anybody who has been in the military knows the military waste a ton of money.  Every year the military says we don't need more tanks and vehicles.  So the govt. says no here is ore tanks and vehicles.  Like Kirk said.  Military spending needs to be streamlined and run more efficiently.